ARP XP - Winter in Sardinia (Calibre Remix)

this is class! any hope of a vinyl release?

will probably be the same as the last compilation cd they did. people at the festival will get them first then the cd will go on sale later in the year. been seriously considering getting the original cut to a dubplate for the last year or so

gonna be on wax backed with a paradox remix of How You Move Me, release date 18th november

(from sunandbass facebook)

Gotta say I'd be tempted to pick up a 12" with original mixes of these tunes, this on the other I'll happily pass on. Calibre remix is fine, that Paradox one doesn't touch the original How You Move Me at all.

^original how you move me is a masterpiece

will probably still bag for the calibre remix

Gotta say I'd be tempted to pick up a 12" with original mixes of these tunes, this on the other I'll happily pass on. Calibre remix is fine, that Paradox one doesn't touch the original How You Move Me at all.

Now your bad taste has offended me. :D:DThe Paradox remix is sublime.

Each to their own, I personally think that remix has taken away the great musicality of the original and turned it into a pure drum & bass. Not that it sounds bad but I honestly don't like anyone remixing Lynx tunes as he seems to have a very specific approach none was able to match so far in those terms.

Each to their own, I personally think that remix has taken away the great musicality of the original and turned it into a pure drum & bass. Not that it sounds bad but I honestly don't like anyone remixing Lynx tunes as he seems to have a very specific approach none was able to match so far in those terms.

I was j/k.

Okay, I'm not sure about what you were joking though cuz I got that one about the bad taste :D I was just trying to explain why I prefer the original over the remix, it was more of a general statement you know :)

Back
Top Bottom