Dubstep Area Zero (feat MC Crystalize) - Dangerous (vocal/heavy)

The mix was more than, well...Mixed well. The vocals are sitting on top well. I think there is more you could possibly do with the to give them more life. For example, the underling vocal could be used less with more emphasis to give key words a special inflection. That is an opinion not fact. But I think you use the technique to much taking away from punctuality of the method. I have to agree with the new guy that the Bass gets repetitive real quick. No complaints on the mix of the bass. I keep waiting for the tension to break but it never comes. I like the drums they sound tight. I know a lot of effort war put into 57 sec and beyond with the harmonic and phase added to the bass but the pattern is the thing that is so overwhelmingly repetitive. Not the processing technique.
Sorry! This sounds more negative than it should. The song was quite decent and adequate. However, most of us here like the harsh truth. Your creation I presume.
Mad props on the nice mix. The song is sounding nice and pro. I hope to see you on this side of the forum more!

Thanks both for comments. Yes its my tune, alongside my production partner, Sekklow.

Any feedback is good feedback :)

Are you guys all dub step? Your soundcloud page is restricted.

I'd get that snare to sound a bit higher... And the vocals should stand out more in the mix, panning the supporting vocals in the background sometimes left sometimes right, would give it a lot of variation too. Apart from that I quite like this :))

Back
Top Bottom