Are you upset that Riya won't be featuring on dnb tunes from 2013 onwards?

a solo project album thing would be quite interesting.

I like how she says shes worried of becoming a parody of herself, but says she's looking to do garage

a solo project album thing would be quite interesting.

I like how she says shes worried of becoming a parody of herself, but says she's looking to do garage

when she says garage she probably means the kinda joy orbison/disclosure take on garage (future garage if you will, though i think thats a shit genre title)

Her vocals on Redlines are sublime

Always liked her tunes, her vox on Bittersweet & Bittersweet pt.2 were great

Wasn't much of a fan of her touching down on the mic in raves though, to be honest. Just not my thing

Will look out for those tracks she's working on though. There's plenty more female vocalists within dnb; Deeizm, Shaz Sparks, Natalie Williams etc etc..

Shame yeah, but someone will come along, rather a great singer leaves dnb than a great producer, redlines and cold blood are tunes though, but i dont think she 'made' them in anyway, unless she does more than vocals??

I'm wondering whether it's just that females don't really like dnb as much as males... I mean, there's hardly any girls that come on the dnb forums, hardly any female dnb producers, and vocalists like Riya and Tali are stepping away from the genre.

I'm wondering whether it's just that females don't really like dnb as much as males... I mean, there's hardly any girls that come on the dnb forums, hardly any female dnb producers, and vocalists like Riya and Tali are stepping away from the genre.

could say that about basically any dance music genre...

If she keeps working with good producers and making stuff like Seems Like there would be nothing to be upset about.

mmm, im actually really interested to hear some lower tempo stuff from her, such a lovely voice

and seems like is a ridiculous tune, i miss instra:mental aswell, as good a music as they are making now

TBH couldn't really give a shit. Been in it 2 minutes and doing other things. No massive gain or loss really is it?

"I just feel it’s about that time before I become a parody of myself"

Meh. I get the feeling it's all about money and she thinks she can earn more doing other stuff. Probably very true too.

Good luck whatever.

Could have been in the works for a while and only just finished, or perhaps she is just being more selective about what she does. Total Science and her have collaborated a fair few times, so ya never know!

Back
Top Bottom