Are YOU a Junglist??

52.2% Thank goodness, I would hate to be one of those junglist people!!!

I mean just look at this: "You know that the amen sample has nothing to do with church". Ohh but the amen sample DOES have everything to do with the church, it was from a fucking gospel record you dork!

Originally posted by 1992
"You know that the amen sample has nothing to do with church". Ohh but the amen sample DOES have everything to do with the church, it was from a f**king gospel record you dork!

I remembered that after I clicked the "submit" button. Seeing that I go to church every week, that's really sad.

Chuck:chainsaw:

i think the fact that i've taken that mother fucker before helped, yes? i really actually hate a lot of people that score high on this thing. mostly because they have been listening to dnb "when it got cool" like 6 months ago when they heard of this new guy "in the scene" named dieselboy. dumb cunts.

It seems the people who would have a high scores have poor fasion sense, are cronic drug users, do not have a broad taste in music, and have poor vocabulary skills.

Ohh freeagent, you have to score something so we can make fun of your ECKO waredrobe and your admaration for "blown glass". :lol:

OK!

61.76%

No ECKO here tho. Nor Machino. Some Steve Allen, tho. Actually, I mostly shop at Value City and Target. How old-skool-ardcore-junglist is that?

Originally posted by 1992
It seems the people who would have a high scores have poor fasion sense, are cronic drug users, do not have a broad taste in music, and have poor vocabulary skills.

Ohh freeagent, you have to score something so we can make fun of your ECKO waredrobe and your admaration for "blown glass". :lol:

i here by award you the 'most boring on dnbforum' statuette
i will admit i dont have a clue what blown glass has to do with anything.

ecko has moce hoodies that go on sale a lot here. i own no camo. i've used drugs, a lot, in the past. don't much now.

believe it or not, i have a very broad taste in music. i'm also pretty intelligent. and blown glass has nothing to do with anything. but, it's an art form. WAY past what is on display at a headshop. i saw an exhibit at the santa barbara museum of art when i lived there (california), and it was all blown glass art. this one piece was like 15 feet tall, out of 200 separate pieces of formed glass. it was spectacular.

i also know a lot of stupid shit. if a game of trivial pursuit breaks out on the board, be on my team. i retain "useless" information very readily.

i guess i'm an exception to 1992's theory?

1992 doesn't really have any "theory". He's really a deranged chicago-house junkie trying to drive all the junglists mad with pointed replies that are over everyone's head.

BTW, I think blown glass is a reference to chillums, sidecars, bubblers, and the like.

Originally posted by logikz
i here by award you the 'most boring on dnbforum' statuette

Whatever that means. :|

i will admit i dont have a clue what blown glass has to do with anything.

:violin:

It has nothing to do with blown glass as an artform but rather blown glass made to smoke pot with. Its implying that in order to be a fan of jungle music you have to be a raging pot head which is complete rubbish.

Originally posted by freeagent
1992 doesn't really have any "theory". He's really a deranged chicago-house junkie trying to drive all the junglists mad with pointed replies that are over everyone's head.

I am? I wish. I wouldn't mind finding out more about Cajmere, Lindel Townsell, and Maurice Joshua's releases from 1988 - 1990 :D

BTW, I think blown glass is a reference to chillums, sidecars, bubblers, and the like.

IE: pipes for smoking pot. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom