Are we dj's our polaticians????

There comes a point with anything in life when it becomes commoditised, people abuse what was once an art form and in certain cases get very rich off doing this.
But there will be a point when people such as yourself say we're not having this anymore and will take the music back to the smaller venues, the free parties with the new talent and the dedicated crowds, music moves in circles mate I'm pretty sure you'll see the larger events crowd levels dropping in attendance soon enough.
I know it sounds really negative but for me dnb has lost it's core elements at the moment, what happened to the drum breaks and the influences from other genres? Seems to me that 90% of the tunes been produced at the moment are so scared of going back to what they know they just follow everyone else and make a horrible 4 minute track which sounds exactly the same as the last one from 10 other labels.

hmmmm i would never book a dj by how many friends they have, its all about the talent.

i wouldnt say the good old days is best tho cus i like the new upfront d&b producers and i would book them for there talent... love hazards sets most. proppa talent from him!!! :D

hmmmm i would never book a dj by how many friends they have, its all about the talent.

i wouldnt say the good old days is best tho cus i like the new upfront d&b producers and i would book them for there talent... love hazards sets most. proppa talent from him!!! :D

can sum1 translate plz...

Back
Top Bottom