Are super djs killing London's clubland?

So who's the chancellor of the DnB exchequer?

I'm going with John B. He seems good with money. And it would be quite hillarious to see him going to the Dubstep scene and asking for a long term loan for the 2010-2012 financial sector of DnB 2bh.

I've thought about this too much.

I rate Goldie more than Andy to be honest, frankly, gone are the days where a big 3 deck mix with bait tunes makes me go nutty...

I'd rather hear two tunes with integrity & soul averagely beatmatched intro to break.

I saw an interview where Goldie said he didn't see himself as a DJ, just as someone who loves to play music.

To be honest I can't stand the whole superstar DJ worship thing. Andy C has top skills, but the way people suck on the man's testicles is just rediculous. If your into DnB and you don't worship at the scrotum of Andy C, everyone think's you're crazy.

So who's the chancellor of the DnB exchequer?

I'm going with John B. He seems good with money. And it would be quite hillarious to see him going to the Dubstep scene and asking for a long term loan for the 2010-2012 financial sector of DnB 2bh.

I've thought about this too much.

Grooverider..... obviously :teeth:

To be honest I can't stand the whole superstar DJ worship thing. Andy C has top skills, but the way people suck on the man's testicles is just rediculous. If your into DnB and you don't worship at the scrotum of Andy C, everyone think's you're crazy.

I think with Andy its more than just skills....

You know your gonna hear plenty of new tunes. Guy can make a record big just by playing it. Plus watching him is incredible. Guy hypes the crowd and vice versa. Beats watching someone just stand there looking like they aint enjoying it. Besides, whats wrong with being a fan of someone considered the best in his genre? Rather that than watch someone clang and play shit tunes for an hour

I think with Andy its more than just skills....

You know your gonna hear plenty of new tunes. Guy can make a record big just by playing it. Plus watching him is incredible. Guy hypes the crowd and vice versa. Beats watching someone just stand there looking like they aint enjoying it. Besides, whats wrong with being a fan of someone considered the best in his genre? Rather that than watch someone clang and play shit tunes for an hour

Personally Andy C doesn't play the kinda sets I listen to. That's the thing alot of Andy C fans fail to recognise sometimes, DnB is a huge scene and not everyone feels Andy's selection regardless of how well he mixes his tunes or how fresh his dubs are.

Last edited:
Personally Andy C doesn't play the kinda sets I listen to. That's the thing alot of Andy C fans fail to recognise sometimes, DnB is a huge scene and not everyone feels Andy's selection regradless of how well he mixes his tunes or how fresh his dubs are.

If you'd have heard his set at Metalheadz bruv. Murder.....just pure beats.

He can play to any genre type of crowd. Jump up, techy. More versatile than most i think

basically your all trying to blame capitalism for the way dnb is... thats life deal with it unless you an get half of england to riot nowt will happen. people are always gonna make money and to be honest if you could get say 1000 plus for an hour/hour and a halfs work youd be bang on it i know i would. dont mean its right though but thats the culture we live in ME ME ME. another gay rant over

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

I saw an interview where Goldie said he didn't see himself as a DJ, just as someone who loves to play music.

especially on here its like your a blasphemer during the spanish inquisition. but i aint going into that again

Back
Top Bottom