Are South East Asians More Technically Gifted Cleaners?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
At work all the cleaners are asian, train station asians cleaning everything, on the train home thais on their way to a cleaning job.

Plus should they be fucked? Are all Thais whores, could I get away with it? Or would I be banned from the train?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I am awesome at cleaning & I know alot of other non-orientals that are good at cleaning too & relish its fruitful rewards.

I also know some South East Asian Females whose hygiene care is of a very poor standard & wouldn't know their way around a Henry without extensive training, however, they do all need fucking, I think this is something we can all agree on.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I am led to believe its real, although I can't find the source now...

I have the link saved at home.

It was a documentary on people that had become "immune" to venoms & stings & the subsequent pain, through getting pleasure from the pain... It had loads of dudes that were into getting bit by Snakes & shit & their immune system had become able to cope with higher & higher doses of the venom.

This dude was into getting stung by as many insects as possible, Scorpions, Wasps, Bees, Hornets etc & the only way he could now experience pain from a standard honey bee sting, after having so many, was either on his penis or his eye!

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist

It was a documentary on people that had become "immune" to venoms & stings & the subsequent pain, through getting pleasure from the pain... It had loads of dudes that were into getting bit by Snakes & shit & their immune system had become able to cope with higher & higher doses of the venom.

This dude was into getting stung by as many insects as possible, Scorpions, Wasps, Bees, Hornets etc & the only way he could now experience pain from a standard honey bee sting, after having so many, was either on his penis or his eye!
FUCK MAN! i think i seen something along the same lines....crazy fucking people eh!

surely that is just cruel to the bee too....making it sting you....cuz then it dies dont it! bees dont wanna sting you if they can help it, so he must really piss them off first!

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
I know (through other nutters) this mental liverpudlian who used to do enforcing and run all the doors up there - who had made himself immune to pepper spray by dosing himself with it in small amounts at first, then larger and larger over a period of months until it felt like nothing to him... Fuckin psychopath

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I bet the guy in that sig wouldn't let a load of maggots live up his arsehole though, thinks he's a hardman eh ? try the maggots

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Central American's (Mexicans etc.) are also quite skilled
Fact. A family across the street paid for the house they live in with straight manual labour cash! Also, their women need to be banged as well. Whores from Bangkok and wantons from Mexico need my sweet peen as well as my money.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist

its not real...bees arnt that small

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its not real...bees arnt that small
Maybe its a Dwarf Bee We3vil...

Have you got a problem with the vertically challenged, or is it because the Bee has black on it? Eh? Eh?

Heightist & Racist, we got another Damagecase in our midst here... :mad: