Are Paedophiles the new Homosexuals ?

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I mean not that long ago Homosexuality was illegal, could it be in 30 years it will be fine to be a kiddyfiddler ?

What are your thoughts is paedophilia something people can't help, or in fact who cares ?

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Children are too young and too easily influenced to give consent /thread.

Incest between consenting adults IMO harder to keep illegal. :resick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smickus

VIP Junglist
Umm...

You're talking about an act which is between two consenting adults (be it two women or two men) - as opposed to an act between someone under the legal age of consent (for any sexual act) and someone older... So unless they change the law to be that an 8 year old legally knows what they are doing when they go and touch Mr Herbert's penis, I really can't see it happening any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

also, love how this conversation has gone to incest already

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Umm...

You're talking about an act which is between two consenting adults (be it two women or two men) - as opposed to an act between someone under the legal age of consent (for any sexual act) and someone older... So unless they change the law to be that an 8 year old legally knows what they are doing when they go and touch Mr Herbert's penis, I really can't see it happening any time soon.

- - - Updated - - -

also, love how this conversation has gone to incest already
thats child molestation,

not pedophilia

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
LOOK NONE OF THAT IS COOL. you do not approach a child alone in a park. also, dont openly admit to anything, ever, cos they will catch you. everyone in this thread will be taken. know that such is my will, and thereby it shall be.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh that reminds me i love the sugababes!!! three exclamation point statement mofo!! i love them i do. freak like me combined with are friends electric! how awesome can you get. round round. push the button. yeeeah

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
thats child molestation,

not pedophilia
Actually it's both but anyway. Some argue that if you justify homosexuality on the basis that it does no harm, it's irrational not to allow incest between consenting adults (so long as they use contraceptives). Hugely insulting to poofs but what can you do...they do have a point. Mind you I'm quite happy harboring an 'irrational' disgust for one but not the other even if it is an inconsistent position.

Necrophilia's another good one because of course it does no harm if carried out in private... :drunk:

And if you want to take it to extremes raping people in comas is another interesting moral question. 'Intrinsic wrongness' being very difficult to argue as it is it's own grounds (a circular argument).

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
rrrrrrrrrrrrrullllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. fk you harry, davids middleclass sensibilities learnt completely with out higher education will show whats what

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what are you doing david that is not an appropriate picture! to post! is it real?
surely you understand that regardless of your background.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that picture is not appropriate david. regardless. remove it. you dont get carte blanche just beause youre ethinic.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
I read that quite a few babies have contracted herpes and died because the rabbi wanted to suck a baby boys penis' and then the parents will refuse to name and shame the rabbi...bit fucked up.