Are beards Evil..A Frank discussion between adults

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Evil Beards

Just watching a report on the news about that Serbian president who is quite royally buggered for what he's done - Genocide n that. Can't remember his name, probably couldn't spell it if I could.
Anyway, the news made quite a big thing about his beard, found it amusing. As if people with beards are evil:
I mean if you think about it you've got:
Peter Sutcliffe (Yorkshire Ripper)
Sigmund Frued (Psychology nutter)
Harold Shipman (Doc Death)
The UnaBomber

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
beards are all things to all men.

evil - yes. evil men love a beard. but then so did jesus and it's widely hypothesised that god has a beard. because beards equal wise and also divine and greatness.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Evil Beards

Just watching a report on the news about that Serbian president who is quite royally buggered for what he's done - Genocide n that. Can't remember his name, probably couldn't spell it if I could.
Anyway, the news made quite a big thing about his beard, found it amusing. As if people with beards are evil:
I mean if you think about it you've got:
Peter Sutcliffe (Yorkshire Ripper)
Sigmund Frued (Psychology nutter)
Harold Shipman (Doc Death)
The UnaBomber

freud aint no evil .. blokes psychoanalytic paradigm cant be mocked, to be understood , analyzed and used to its potential towards the greater good is awarding the Sigmund the respect he deserves..

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success."

"Analogies, it is true, decide nothing, but they can make one feel more at home."

"Analysis does not set out to make pathological reactions impossible, but to give the patient's ego freedom to decide one way or another."

"Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise."

"Children are completely egoistic; they feel their needs intensely and strive ruthlessly to satisfy them."

one of my favourite pastimes is reading famous quotes.. especially when im in a writing lyrics mood.. gives me ideas and angles to come from