... Ar Rahman - The American's Are Coming (Nuriya Hamied & Moises Modesto Remix)

Nimal

HEX
How do...

Alright, i've been looking for this tune for time now, but with no luck haven't had any luck. The tune is as the title says: Ar Rahman - The American's Are Coming (Nuriya Hamied & Moises Modesto Remix) (white)

I'm really after this tune, its one BIG tune that Bailey playd on 1xtra, and i need a copy!!!

Cheers :applause:

Nimal said:
How do...

Alright, i've been looking for this tune for time now, but with no luck haven't had any luck. The tune is as the title says: Ar Rahman - The American's Are Coming (Nuriya Hamied & Moises Modesto Remix) (white)

I'm really after this tune, its one BIG tune that Bailey playd on 1xtra, and i need a copy!!!

Cheers :applause:

Yo i feel ya bro, awesome remix of this choon.
Been needin' to get my hands on this also.
I made a thread about this a month or two ago.http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=11175&highlight=Nuriya+Hamied+Moises+Modesto I didn't get that much information about it though. An online friend of mine who wanted to know info about this track actually got in contact with one of the two remixers: Nuriya Hamied & Moises Modesto. I forgot which one, but he sent him a copy on 12" to him and asked him what he liked about the track. I tried to ask him to get me one, but no dice. :hagglers:

I recorded it off the radio (off a 1Xtra show) a while back, I'll see if I still have the clip lurking around my pc somewhere...

... Another class track that I really wish could see the light of day for us plebs to gain possession of :D

Back
Top Bottom