DnB April Mix (Tech, Liquid, Minimal)

jack2290

Finally got myself some pioneers so thought i'd put a mix together. An hour of mostly rolling dnb, various styles as mentioned above. The odd slip here and there but nothing too major, let me know what you think!!

Tracklist:

Amoss - Throwback (Horizons)
Skeptical - Cold one [Jubei remix] (Ingredients)
Amit Feat. Rani - You look better dead (Exit Records)
Kodo - Rough trade (Buried Audio)
June Miller - Snapcase (Modulations)
Mute & Mako - Cali sleaze (Utopia Music)
Phobia - Clean break (Ingredients)
Villem - Solar plexus (Samurai Music)
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - St Clair (Critical)
dRamatic & DB Audio - Revolution groove (Liquid V)
Die & Break - Grand funk hustle (Digital Soundboy)
Krakota - Tunnel vision (Ingredients)
Commix - Painted smile (free)
Calibre - Student music (Commercial Suicide)
Mortem - Stratos (IM:LTD)
Spinline - Geek (Demand Records)
Hydro & Halogenix - Trieste (Horizons)
Commix - I have you (Metalheadz)
Spectrasoul - Alibi [Break remix] (Critical)
Eastcolors - Trash can (free)
Mortem - Life forms (IM:LTD)
Mute & Mako - Essential forms (Mars Recordings)
Technicolour & Komatic - The glow (SGN:LTD)
Blu Mar Ten - All or nothing (Krakota remix)
Villem - Hush (Samurai Music)
Icicle - That tune (Fokuz Ltd)

I thought this mix was wicked mate, good mix of styles in there that worked well together. favourite bits were...

Amoss - Throwback
Skeptical - Cold one - nice intro, really clean mix and the tracks worked well together.
Amit Feat. Rani - You look better dead - need to pick this track up, sounded good in the mix too.
Kodo - Rough trade (Buried Audio) - Yes! loved how the bass came in with the vocals, would have liked to hear it roll out a bit longer

Sabre, Stray & Halogenix
dRamatic & DB Audio - Revolution groove - really feeling this one, smooth rolling vibes.

Commix - I have you
Spectrasoul - Alibi [Break remix] - that drop was perfect!

Good job man! really impressive stuff, very tight mixing too, can't remember any major slips. Nice balance between smooth rolling tracks and the techier and minimal stuff, kept it interesting to listen to.
Will be on your next for sure bigups!

I thought this mix was wicked mate, good mix of styles in there that worked well together. favourite bits were...

Amoss - Throwback
Skeptical - Cold one - nice intro, really clean mix and the tracks worked well together.
Amit Feat. Rani - You look better dead - need to pick this track up, sounded good in the mix too.
Kodo - Rough trade (Buried Audio) - Yes! loved how the bass came in with the vocals, would have liked to hear it roll out a bit longer

Sabre, Stray & Halogenix
dRamatic & DB Audio - Revolution groove - really feeling this one, smooth rolling vibes.

Commix - I have you
Spectrasoul - Alibi [Break remix] - that drop was perfect!

Good job man! really impressive stuff, very tight mixing too, can't remember any major slips. Nice balance between smooth rolling tracks and the techier and minimal stuff, kept it interesting to listen to.
Will be on your next for sure bigups!

Nice one man really appreciate the feedback! Send your next one my way

listened today in the library, loved it mate, some really good mixes (intro was slick) and good vibe throughout, will check out your next one for sure

Back
Top Bottom