April 19, 2011: Skynet becomes self-aware

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not at all, truth of the matter is i keep a very strict regiment. you dont know where that crap has been, you could be putting pure fish skin and aluminum up the schnozz, thats not very fashionable. i gots to be fly, its how i roll.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
not at all, truth of the matter is i keep a very strict regiment. you dont know where that crap has been, you could be putting pure fish skin and aluminum up the schnozz, thats not very fashionable. i gots to be fly, its how i roll.
most things i put up the tooter- used to be a pill. I crush it up with a piece of paper and my zippo lighter, turning it from tablet, to a fine, light blue colored, powder. then i chop that up with a credit card making sure to get out all the clumps, so as not to sting the shnoz, feel me, lord? An then i feel like guerilla warfare silk draws on the parley boss hog....

nahh'm'sayin'dawg? (y) or (n)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
totally (y) without a dbout fly. im in the office today, was originally supposed to work from home but computer problems so 1.5 hrs late. im pretty sure this is (n)

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Yeeeah, I'm gonna have to go with nay for this one, mate...

There's something about those Paracetamols makes me think twice about putting them up my nose, thankyouverymuch.