Appreciation thread - Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Brookes Brothers Remix)

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
just amazing, tune that actually makes you see the world in positive light! :) keep it up brookes brothers! 10/10 banger!

I dont know what the fuss is about this is nothing compared to Tear You Down. I dont know who Shinichi Osawa is but the samples they have used from his version make it sound so cheap compared to the sounds on the Chemical Brothers original

I dont know what the fuss is about this is nothing compared to Tear You Down. I dont know who Shinichi Osawa is but the samples they have used from his version make it sound so cheap compared to the sounds on the Chemical Brothers original

the point of your reply is...? hmmm... you don't like this tune? hmm... then why post this is a appreciation thread? how about you start a depreciation thread? :lol:

moaners - there more than enough of "you's" on the internet. you know - you don't have to reply to every thread on dnbforum :rofl:

the point of your reply is...? hmmm... you don't like this tune? hmm... then why post this is a appreciation thread? how about you start a depreciation thread? :lol:

moaners - there more than enough of "you's" on the internet. you know - you don't have to reply to every thread on dnbforum :rofl:

Sorry mate you are right I heard it again last night and I have come to the conclusion that it is possibly the greatest song ever made

Back
Top Bottom