Apple iPhone appreciation thread!

• Thread starter Subsonicdeejay1
  • Start date
S

Subsonicdeejay1

I treated myself yesterday to an 8gb iPhone...
What a sick bit of kit!
I thought my 8core mac pro was the shot but the iPhone is the dogs cunt!
Highly recommended!
I have instant access to aim, all the forums...bla bla
The list goes on...

Sweet nice buy, sic phones. How much that set you back? I wanna get itouch listen to music on. Some cunt nicked my ipod couple months back out my coat pocket.

I've had iPhone from day dot. THERE SHIT sorry bro you've wasted money. I had 3 different 8g all fucked it. Got a 16 at present. That ain't great either. As soon as contracts done it's gone! Maybe there's to much power in such a small device???, but trust me! It'll freeze, sometimes you won't be able to answer when you slide your finger. You'll be writting something online, and you'll be sent back to menu (whatever you have written being lost) all in all shite. Sorry

Free iPhone...45 quid a month, 1200 mins, 500 txts and unlimited 3g Internet

I've had iPhone from day dot. THERE SHIT sorry bro you've wasted money. I had 3 different 8g all fucked it. Got a 16 at present. That ain't great either. As soon as contracts done it's gone! Maybe there's to much power in such a small device???, but trust me! It'll freeze, sometimes you won't be able to answer when you slide your finger. You'll be writting something online, and you'll be sent back to menu (whatever you have written being lost) all in all shite. Sorry

Really... All my mates have the latest model with no probe?? I've always stood by apple products... I guess time will tell ;)

My N82 with a 16GB micro SDHC pisses all over the iphone, granted, the iphone looks better and is great to use but the N82 can do sooo much more and thats what does it for me, i prefer function over form.

Last edited:
PHONE/FORUM BROWSER/EMAIL SENDER/MP3 PLAYER/3 G GANGSTA/COOLER THAN MY COMPUTER/COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH/REPRESENTS/OH MY GOD, ITS FULL OF STARS/SHOULD THIS BE IN WAFFLE OR DOES IT PLAY ONLY DNB AND COME FREE WITH THE RAM CATALOGUE?

:teeth:

ive got the phone, had a few freezing problems and not being able to slide until i realised to reset the phone you just hold the middle button and the top one and it resets, after that had no problems at all. Sick phone, 8gb just isnt enough for the music though nearly already full up.

PHONE/FORUM BROWSER/EMAIL SENDER/MP3 PLAYER/3 G GANGSTA/COOLER THAN MY COMPUTER/COOL ENOUGH TO HAVE SEX WITH/REPRESENTS/OH MY GOD, ITS FULL OF STARS/SHOULD THIS BE IN WAFFLE OR DOES IT PLAY ONLY DNB AND COME FREE WITH THE RAM CATALOGUE?[/SIZE
Who rattled your cage bitch! Save your jives for the playground and go and look up the word 'anul' in the dictionary...LOL

Shit man, you're a bit too full of yourself, as in internet bragging Mr Major Account Manager/Sales Professional/DJ/Producer/MMA fighter, 100 K a year, 1210 MK5s Pioneer 1000s, Macs etc, and if you can't take a bit of cheek at your boasting, then that just proves it. BTW its anal.

And no mate, I'm not fucking jealous, I just don't brag.

Last edited:
The real question is................

* GO TO NEXT PAGE *

iPhone OR Nokia 8800 Arte/Scirocco?

nokia8800arte-unboxing561.jpg

Both gorgeous, but 8800 a bit rarer....hhmmm what a lovely decision to have to make :D

Its all about being able to download mixes and shit that people post, straight to iphone instead of through ya pc. YEGETME!!!!!!!

Oh and islsk is a very cool add-on.

Last edited:
Shit man, you're a bit too full of yourself, as in internet bragging Mr Major Account Manager/Sales Professional/DJ/Producer/MMA fighter, 100 K a year, 1210 MK5s Pioneer 1000s, Macs etc, and if you can't take a bit of cheek at your boasting, then that just proves it. BTW its anal.

And no mate, I'm not fucking jealous, I just don't brag.

Just stating facts my friend...nothing wrong in being successful. I typed Anul on purpose because i knew u'd pick up on it and bring it up...to make my point about you picking up on minor detail to the point where it annoys others...take a chill pill and stop getting your knickers in a twist

Well...........this will blow everything out the water when it's released next year!

Nokia N97
Nokia N97 is the new flagship model from the Finnish company. It comes with a 3.5-inch 640×360 touchscreen display with tactile feedback, 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss glass lens, slide out QWERTY keypad, HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, 32GB internal memory and support for additional storage of up to 16GB via microSD. This marks the continuing evolution of Nokia’s touchscreen phones and the first time an Nseries mobile phone featured a QWERTY keypad. While it does lack DVB-H technology that’s found in the N96, I’m sure most users wouldn’t mind that small sacrificial lamb for the N97’s existing feature set.

It’s expected to begin shipping in the first half of 2009 with a €550 (roughly P34,500) price tag attached to it excluding tax and subsidies. With its impressive line of features, I’m sure aspiring N96 and 5800 XpressMsuic phone owners will now think twice before making any hasty purchases from now until mid next year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew

just another iPhone clone tbh. Apple changed the game, that's an incredible feat for a company that never even made a phone before. Add to that, apple phones are in their infancy at this point. Can't wait to see what they do next.

Well...........this will blow everything out the water when it's released next year!

Nokia N97
Nokia N97 is the new flagship model from the Finnish company. It comes with a 3.5-inch 640×360 touchscreen display with tactile feedback, 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss glass lens, slide out QWERTY keypad, HSDPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, 32GB internal memory and support for additional storage of up to 16GB via microSD. This marks the continuing evolution of Nokia’s touchscreen phones and the first time an Nseries mobile phone featured a QWERTY keypad. While it does lack DVB-H technology that’s found in the N96, I’m sure most users wouldn’t mind that small sacrificial lamb for the N97’s existing feature set.

It’s expected to begin shipping in the first half of 2009 with a €550 (roughly P34,500) price tag attached to it excluding tax and subsidies. With its impressive line of features, I’m sure aspiring N96 and 5800 XpressMsuic phone owners will now think twice before making any hasty purchases from now until mid next year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew

Back
Top Bottom