Apple are whiney little bitches

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by herojuana, Jul 18, 2012.

1. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

lol it does look exactly like an ipad.

but to be honest all of those tablet things are gay as fuck and for people with more money than sense

3. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

This thread is gay

4. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

ami bovverd???

5. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

still upset you believed the terms they make up on a daily basis that mean nothing were actually real and meant their products were good rather than supremely inferior?

6. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

That's called marketing fam. Everyone does it.
    And nah I don't really give a fuck, only got my mac for logic. See the bigger picture hero, all this hate you're giving a company could be channeled positively, if you know what I mean. #yougetsmeblud

7. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

Never really got the Apple hate. I don't really get the brand love/hate thing at all.

That tablet looks almost identical to an i-Pad though. Don't know the ins and outs of the patents or whether the decision is flawed or justified, but I think every single Apple competitor copies their lead almost to the letter. The i-River made me chuckle. You can't get more blatant than that.

As an aside, the Android market is a massive pile of cunt from my own experience with Archos tablets.

8. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

Went for an interview to work for Apple.

Hate the company. They did really douchebag things like clap when I walked into the room. I wanted to chin every single one of them. They all looked so happy and pleased with themselves. Cunts. They then went on to lecture me about over the top business positivity after I'd spent the morning feeling shit about the fact that my toaster wasn't working and that I had no cereal so essentially couldn't have any breakfast.

On top of this... they play everything so close to their chest that you can't ever tell wtf is going on with any of their products. This is fucking shit. Makes me so angry.

Fuck em.

But they do make seriously good shit. I don't know anyone that has an mp3 player that isn't an iPod.

Tbh, fuck em all... when it comes down to it Apple make the best shit. It's like Balotelli and/or Christiano Ronaldo. Play football like a dream. Massive cunt in real life.

They need to stop being so fucking cunting arrogant about themselves. Wankers.

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i thought Microsoft invented this tablet thing...so basically apple stole that idea and just made it easy on the eye.

10. bongo90

bongo90 Member

if they weren't as protective of all their products all the time then microsoft would have never of got the massive advantage in the computer market, it might end up being apples downfall eventually. personally i have never had one of their products but i do think they are a pioneer when it comes to marketing although i find their techniques a little creepy myself.

11. JReilly

JReilly Member

Apple isn't forcing anybody to buy anything, If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Simples!

12. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

i love my imac and wouldn't mind another ipod, but i wouldn't get an iphone or an ipad.

13. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Yeh to be honest. Kinda immature to hate a brand. End of the day.... Apple make the most reliable products. Ive never had a problem with anything Apple. Which goes without saying... as they manufacture both the operating system and the hardware... which means both can be built to work with each other. Rather than the likes of windows for example.... which is manufactured to work on a number of different set-ups... which only ever leads to glitches/problems....

Anyway.... i dont even give a fuck.

All i know is... Ive had an Android phone for a year.... one voted 2nd best Android phone on the market HTC Sensation.... and all ive had is trouble. I had 2 iPhones..... 1 i had to keep for 3 years... and never once did i get any realt trouble with them. PLAIN SIMPLE FACT.

14. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

i hate apple becos the operating system is different.

and i dont' like change. [​IMG]

15. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Dont convert to Apple then, simple.

16. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

17. mikey-bizzle-08

mikey-bizzle-08 WASTEMAN!

Bitter PC users imo!

Also it's cool to hate Apple

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  18. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

apple prey on the naivety of their user base

19. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

Broke my iPhone and went to apple store, replaced straight away for a brand new one, barely no questions asked. With what other product could you do that? Good company imo, reliable products good service in my experience. What more do you want? Fuck tablets. Who the fuck has a tablet? People with too much money and a warhammer collection.

mikey-bizzle-08 likes this.
  20. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

their customer service is on point, and yeah, their products are well made, i've never denied that.

But they will charge you out the arse for inferior products, just because "we're apple, so we can"