Apparently we are a terror threat...

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i think its because the police have worked out that anyone who has ever assaulted or killed somebody has listened to music at some point in their life. Therefore music = the evil force corrupting our country's young people.

i think its because the police have worked out that anyone who has ever assaulted or killed somebody has listened to music at some point in their life. Therefore music = the evil force corrupting our country's young people.

True say man.

heres one for wobalz............maybe its because they saw the sickest video ever thread n thought it must be affecting people.

watch ur back wobalz now the police are onto you!!!

they have had a ban out like this on ilegal raves for ages, something along the lines of a large group of people gathering together and listening to repetative electronic music, can be seen as an act of terrorism, but dont quote me on that, I'm just tryin to remember what I was told...

they have had a ban out like this on ilegal raves for ages, something along the lines of a large group of people gathering together and listening to repetative electronic music, can be seen as an act of terrorism, but dont quote me on that, I'm just tryin to remember what I was told...

That's fucking ridiculous, but it wouldn't suprise me.

heres one for wobalz............maybe its because they saw the sickest video ever thread n thought it must be affecting people.

watch ur back wobalz now the police are onto you!!!

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom