apologies to mods on 'ABUSED' thread!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BIG C, Jun 14, 2009.

1. BIG C

BIG C Member

apologies!

2. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

what happened in the video?

3. Gumby

Gumby New Member

no need man, its ok. (y)

4. Gumby

Gumby New Member

1995, the poor bloke was basically stripped naked and being physically assaulted and humiliated by his 'mates'. and to make matters worse they posted his full name as the title of one of the videos.

no one deserves that kind of treatment.

5. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

to be fair , id be naked smashing everyone of your heads in.. he seemed sober, so itd be full on rage for me, youd be getting your face smashed in by some naked bloke wishing you hadnt done it ..

it reminds me of this story..

i was round this lad i knows gaff once, i went round late, bout 3 am .. they were all pilled out their faces, this lad lee showed me a video on his phone of what they did earlier, one of their so called mates was round , sat their gurning , loved up, happy in a room with mates chatting shit, feeling good as you do .. lee went and ran a freezing cold bath, fucking freezing cold, then his and two of the other lads picked him up legs and arms, and sat him in this deep cold a fuck bath and held him down.. imagine that pilled up, needless to say he went home, had to sit on the ferry soaking wet, cold as fuck , pilled out his mind.. altho im sure it probably brought him down .. fucking bng out, i would of had to kick fuck out them , no matter what size

6. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

cunts, why would they do that

7. Gumby

Gumby New Member

:word: theres messing around with your mates, the usual bollocks, and it can be funny.
    but you cant overstep the line. this guy was pretty defenceless and he wasnt enjoying it.

8. law_88

law_88 Member

yeah man i draw the line big time at terrorisin/fuckin with people when theyre messy, when your in that kinda hightened emotional state stuff like that can really push someone right over the edge. People forget that pills arn't straight up "happy pills", theyre mood enhancers, so if you get upset of angry on them you can quite easily go totally off the rails.

I remember few years back me an some mates were beaned up big time and one of our mates got dumped by his girl of 3 yrs, dude went absoultely bat shit crazy and started going into random peoples front gardens and beating the shit outta their cars and houses, he was like a man possesed we literally couldn't control him in the end the old bill had to come take him away kicking and screaming nearly got done for assaulting a police officer and all

9. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Fuck the apologising, you should be having a word with yourself....how old are ya?

10. Rock*

Rock* Member

Well in Gumby for taking it down straight away.

Sadly drum&bass has a reputation for attracting nasty chavy pricks, and the last thing we need is videos like that posted on here making it look like those generalisations are true, especially as the forum is full of wicked people.

11. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

good point, i just noticed hes 34 .... :confused:

12. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

must be a cool 34 yr old