Apologies for the downtime this morning!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Got to work this morning and the web site was down, not sure what caused it. Seems like it was down from around 2AM till now (9AM).

But cK has just fixed up the server so we're back on track :applause:

(y)

klusta said:
didn't even notice

:alchy:
Did it work for you this morning?

It didn't work here (work) or at home and there were no posts between 2AM and when it was fixed around 9AM, so I assumed it was down for everyone.

cK said it was something to do with server load which may have meant it *might* have worked for some people, but just quite slow.

Who knows?! I hate computers :lol:

sdm@work said:
Did it work for you this morning?

It didn't work here (work) or at home and there were no posts between 2AM and when it was fixed around 9AM, so I assumed it was down for everyone.

cK said it was something to do with server load which may have meant it *might* have worked for some people, but just quite slow.

Who knows?! I hate computers :lol:
Yer, no probs when I logged on about 9....sure that'll be why its was fixed by then.

sdm@work said:
Got to work this morning and the web site was down, not sure what caused it. Seems like it was down from around 2AM till now (9AM).

But cK has just fixed up the server so we're back on track :applause:

(y)

Yeah, I was unable to resolve any hostnames at all to dnbforum... most likely a main root dns server went down, because there was nothing going thru or resolving for that matter.

illv//

mesh said:
:mad: yeah weirded out on me this morng too mang
:shrug: :lighter:
Yeah I noticed that too, I thought I'd fixed the problem! (n)

However, it came back on quite quickly.

I have tried repairing a few additional things, so lets hope they have fixed whatever it is. I'm really not sure where the problem arose as nothing was changed.

Boom shankin'.

Back
Top Bottom