Apollo Two (LTJ Bukem) – Atlantis (Marky & Spy Remix)

NO_U_shoop_da_whoop.jpg

am well intrigued about this.. is it official? they done much to it? did a lil remix of this myself but has never left my mac as I know Bukem's not a fan of people remixing his stuff without permission..

yeah this remix has done the original justice its a pitty though that this tune wont be out for probably 14 years since the goodlooking release schedule has gone to shit in recent months, what ever happend to the ltj bukem and calibre 12 that was supposed to be coming out..

yeah this remix has done the original justice its a pitty though that this tune wont be out for probably 14 years since the goodlooking release schedule has gone to shit in recent months, what ever happend to the ltj bukem and calibre 12 that was supposed to be coming out..

They did a few TP's then it didn't come out I believe. They go for quite a bit if you can find one.

It goes:

"doob doob doob doob dooob dooob doooob dooo (atmospherics) doob doob doob "I NEED YOU I WANT YOU" (sung by marky) DOOB DOOB DOOOOOB DOOOOOOB DOOOOOOOB "

Then its drops into some crazy pots & pans fuck step gore core, its pretty good.

It's not too bad a remix.

I guess it must be hard remixing a classic knowing that people will be ready to draw your blood if you butcher the original.

That's why I have to hand it to Skitty for "Here Comes The Drumz" Remix and Logistics for the "Volume 1" Remix.

It goes:

"doob doob doob doob dooob dooob doooob dooo (atmospherics) doob doob doob "I NEED YOU I WANT YOU" (sung by marky) DOOB DOOB DOOOOOB DOOOOOOB DOOOOOOOB "

Then its drops into some crazy pots & pans fuck step gore core, its pretty good.

You forgot that middle section where it goes into a little Hardcore Shranz with more singing from Marky in a Basshunter stylee.

It goes:

You forgot the noise's of a chainsaw being dropped down a flight of stairs.

Back
Top Bottom