APHEX TWIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Right I was having a chuff with a few mates the other day and the subject of conversation turned to music videos. Obviously, I had to mention the genius that is Aphex Twin's 'Come To Daddy' vid. Well imagine my surprise when not one of my so-called 'mates' had even heard of Aphex Twin let alone heard his stuff!!! I was so disgusted with them that I had to get up and leave! :mrpanic:

Anyway, I thought some of you lot must have heard of him? Anyone know wot hes doing now, I havent heard fuck all from him since 'Windowlicker'!

Come to Daddy was baaaaaad, wkd video too... Remember they never usta show it on MTV before midnight... Mental..

Another tune they did, but a while back was Digeridoo, that was fkin cool too, can you remember any of the stuff *they* did when the other half was alive? Aphex Twins stuff was cool too

Ah I aint too clued up on his earlier stuff mate. There used to be 2 of em you say?

I had that 'Come To Daddy' ep and 'Windowlicker' but that was all I could find, you know if hes still doing stuff under the Aphex Twin name or does he use his real name (Richard something?)???

Yeah, was YEARS ago, think about 1989 that the other one died. If you can find it, download a copy of Digeridoo, wkd track.

his tunes are dark! ....come to daddy scare the shit out of me!!....i got sum of his albums yea i heard he got new album out... dont think he as popular as he once were at time of come to daddy and windowlicker

His work is that dark, it's doubtful that any form of true commercial success is viable, but it's probably some of the most original and innovative tunes around... The guy is a genius, in a twisted sorta way

Originally posted by inf0r
it's doubtful that any form of true commercial success is viable, but it's probably some of the most original and innovative tunes around... The guy is a genius, in a twisted sorta way [/B]

wtthefunk? his one of the best selling electronica artists ever mate...:chainsaw:

Yeah he's still producing. Last time I see him was at ATP in Dec 08, done a DJ set.
I see SquarePusher @ The Astroia a few months ago too. Fucking mad live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom