Apex "By The Way" HZN 028

used to be one half of "Unknown Error" too. He makes the dirtiest beats then contrasts with some sweet liquid.

i wasn't really totally won over by this. might just wait for the full release.
apex is class though, definatly one of my prefered producers.

don't say that!
heh, i'll just wait on the offical realese then. need to stop buying promos for the sake of it. it's burning a serious hole in mt pockets....

don't say that!
heh, i'll just wait on the offical realese then. need to stop buying promos for the sake of it. it's burning a serious hole in mt pockets....

don't kid yourself, you know you are a promo whore, just like the rest of us :teeth:

oh, it's true, it's true. but i was just buying stuff because it was new, and thinking 'it's new, so i should be playing it on the radio' and then i was playing it once or twice and then never again.... so i've stopped that.
just buying what i actually really like now. bit easier on the bank balance.

wow this is great, lovely rolling beats with a hint of menace in the bassline, i've heard of Apex before but like many producers i just dont give them a chance. Funny how the main scene i follow is dnb but i'm always behind lol, thats what happens when you spend too much time catching up on the 90's lol

Back
Top Bottom