APETURE ENEI - MMRB & MC XL

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Yo,

My set the other week got recorded so thought i'd upload it. A few slips but it was live and I was quite drunk but that's half the fun.

Also I rewound Don't Be Silly, the shame will live with me forever.

Pretty sure the sound drops out a tiny bit on one channel at one point but hey ho.

Nero - Requiem
Bad Company - Planet Dust
Break - Unification
Capone - Friday
Alix Perez & Zero T - Ladders
Dom & Roland - A New Renegade
LSB - Losing You
Dom & Roland - Terminate
>>Anile - Allergens
Nausika - Synthetic
Bad Company - The Nine
Original Sin - Don't Be Silly
Serum - Species
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
The Upbeats - Alone (Fourward Remix)
>> Frankee - Saffron
LSB - Snapfunk
Ink - 5 Elements
Ed Rush & Optical - The Host
LSB - Sketch For My Sweetheart
>> Skeptical - Imperial
Alix Perez - Recall & Reflect
Break & Total Science - Betamax
Dkay & Lee - Tuning VIP
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Ed Rush & Optical - To Shape the Future (Amen VIP)
Konflict - The Beckoning
Logistics - Inside My Soul
Spirit - Redial
Break - The Drone
Hazard - Proteus
Makai - Beneath the Mask
Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
Technical Itch - Elevation

Bumping this thread so more people see it cause this mix is very very good.

Terminate >> Allergens.... :madgun: :madgun:

Finished this today....u played alot faster then what I remember u playing most of the time but I don't know if that is because u were playing on more than two decks. Was a great mix and sounded like it was fun mang. My favorite part was planet dust/unification/Friday/ladders and u brought new renegade in like a boss.

It's the m m r b
The one that reload dont be silly bohhhhh

Last edited:
Finished this today....u played alot faster then what I remember u playing most of the time but I don't know if that is because u were playing on more than two decks. Was a great mix and sounded like it was fun mang. My favorite part was planet dust/unification/Friday/ladders and u brought new renegade in like a boss.

It's the m m r b
The one that reload dont be silly bohhhhh

yeah it was using 3 decks and was later on in the night so went in a bit more than i do normally. Glad you enjoyed it, was a lot of fun! haha yeah the rewind was well, interesting.

I checked this the other week when you posted it to FB.
Cracking set Gromit. MC wasn't too offensive either.

I checked this the other week when you posted it to FB.
Cracking set Gromit. MC wasn't too offensive either.

Thanks man, probably one of the few times I've """gone in""" so glad it was appreciated. Yeah xl is good, on the skank and bass roster as well as flexout I believe.

DL'd and Reposted.
Much obliged, hope you enjoy.

Yes James.

All over it.

Cheers as always stu. I'll be in London as of Friday full time so we'll need to hit up the odd night

bit of a late response but just gave this one a listen J (been slipping on the mixes section recently)

that opener was fat man, can't beat a bit of planet dust in the mix and mix with unification is large then Friday, boom!

best part for me Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl > The Upbeats - Alone (Fourward Remix) > Frankee - Saffron > LSB - Snapfunk > Ink - 5 Elements > Ed Rush & Optical - The Host, loved the selection there mate, the fourward remix of alone is such an underrated tune barely hear anyone play it in their sets

big ups mate link me up if you playing anywhere in London!

Back
Top Bottom