anything similar to netsky

you better be talking about his old tunes mate. If these new members asking this stuff are the new generation dnb listeners, we're screwed.

yeh stuff like his early song starlight. ha nahh ive got all of hype's stuff aswell as rusko, D1, benga, skream, sub focus, krust, total science, danny byrd.

if you've been listening to his latest stuff, then check out hospital records you'll find their latest releases as equally bland.

Other labels to check out:

Spearhead
Good Looking Records
Soul:R
Innerground

you could search youtube for some producers such as fred V, Grafix, No idea what labels they have been signed to but I think they produce some semi-decent fairy liquid.

---------- Post added at 01:21 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

yeh stuff like his early song starlight. ha nahh ive got all of hype's stuff aswell as rusko..

lucky you :scally:

Fred V & Grafix are pretty similar to Netsky. Just check the Hospital Records back catalogue as people have said.. Logistics- Winter Blues VIP, very Netsky sounding just with better production value

yeh stuff like his early song starlight. ha nahh ive got all of hype's stuff aswell as rusko, D1, benga, skream, sub focus, krust, total science, danny byrd.

Ooooooooff, can't tell you what a big relief this is. See, i'm so happy with this that i just gave you thanks and positive reputation. And you didn't even do anything :teeth:

cheers for the info guys. just cant seem to get enough of liquid atm :P. if any of you lads have made some liquid songs send em my way

u should also check seba, calibre, utah jazz, they produce some top quality liquid

Last edited by a moderator:
noobie, before letting netsky rape your music senses to dullness and out of this space, time and universe, please go to youtube and listen to some logistics, nu:tone, omni trio, deep blue, foul play, blame, flytronix, aquasky, landslide, klute, phuturistix, seba, paradox, apex, cyantific and syncopix. that's just the top of my head.

forget you ever heard netsky! forget!

Last edited:
If you want to hear what Netsky is trying to imitate (poorly) listen to any old hospital. If your after decent liquid listen to anything on liquid v, spearhead, celsius.. once you get a taste for good liquid your earbuds will thank you to never listen to Netsky again

He gets a lot more grief than he deserves. I do like a lot of his stuff, but his commercial success has gone to his head as it often does, remixing jessie j??? He has no excuse for that. As people have said though there is a lot better out there than netsky, seba being the best liquid producer for me personally.

Yes, the sound of excrement being flushed down the toilet is very similar to the stuff Netsky produces

Or you could always check out the cheesefest that is Hospital Records of the past 4-5 years

Back
Top Bottom