anything Fracture does is amazing!

techsteppar

my fav producer def. spotted him in 2011. now addicted to the sound. fracture & neptune, fracture, fracture & FD

galvanize, custom tone, hot spot and that massive tune I can't remember the name now, my fav tunes atm

Last edited by a moderator:
fracture and neptune - the limit

seriay

on that note I just bought this on vinyl and it says on the centre unauthorised public playing is prohibited. what?

on that note I just bought this on vinyl and it says on the centre unauthorised public playing is prohibited. what?

says that on a lot of vinyl, something along the lines of 'unauthorised copying, public performance, broardcasting, hiring or rental of this recording prohibited'

on topic, I like some of Fractures tunes like The Limit (but I don't have it), Brainfreeze, Closed Circuit & Hull Breach, but I'm not overly fond of the breakbeaty drums in some of his tunes

http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p01_uk_copyright_law

7, Restricted acts

It is an offence to perform any of the following acts without the consent of the owner:

Copy the work.
Rent, lend or issue copies of the work to the public.
Perform, broadcast or show the work in public.
Adapt the work.

The author of a work, or a director of a film may also have certain moral rights:

The right to be identified as the author.
Right to object to derogatory treatment.

8, Acts that are allowed:

Fair dealing is a term used to describe acts which are permitted to a certain degree without infringing the work, these acts are:

Private and research study purposes.
Performance, copies or lending for educational purposes.
Criticism and news reporting.
Incidental inclusion.
Copies and lending by librarians.
Acts for the purposes of royal commissions, statutory enquiries, judicial proceedings and parliamentary purposes.
Recording of broadcasts for the purposes of listening to or viewing at a more convenient time, this is known as time shifting.
Producing a back up copy for personal use of a computer program.
Playing sound recording for a non profit making organisation, club or society.
(Profit making organisations and individuals should obtain a license from PRS for Music.)

Back
Top Bottom