Anyone with Sennheiser headphones..

Textbook

BUTTER
VIP Junglist
I got some HD25s not long ago, and one of the headphones has totally stopped working.. it was dodgy for a while, but could easily be fixed.. now nothing..

i didnt get them directly from the company, they were off play.com i think..

do they still carry out repairs for this sort of thing? even if i didnt get them directly?

i dont really fancy forking out another 80 quid on some headphones.. specially as ive only had them for like 3 months..

any advice appreciated!

I got some HD25s not long ago, and one of the headphones has totally stopped working.. it was dodgy for a while, but could easily be fixed.. now nothing..

i didnt get them directly from the company, they were off play.com i think..

do they still carry out repairs for this sort of thing? even if i didnt get them directly?

i dont really fancy forking out another 80 quid on some headphones.. specially as ive only had them for like 3 months..

any advice appreciated!

Contact Play.com, they should just send you a new pair, or, contact Sennheiser, and they might tell you how you could easily fix them yourself, I'd try this first, otherwise the process is a bit longer getting a new pair

i have sent Sennheiser an email asking about repairs..

Play.com dont seem to have an email on their website.. n i reckon they'd just be dicks about it.. as ive had them for more than 28 days.. but they havent lived up to their standards!

i have sent Sennheiser an email asking about repairs..

Play.com dont seem to have an email on their website.. n i reckon they'd just be dicks about it.. as ive had them for more than 28 days.. but they havent lived up to their standards!

Should come with a manufacturer's warranty mate

I've recently just had the same problem happening to mine. Have had them for about 2 years and they were second hand off ebay.

Would like to know what Sennheiser say to your bro as I've been thinking about going to see if I can get the repared for a while.

The broken side is the side I don't use while in the mix, prob why I haven't looked in to sorting it.

Yea, one of mine still works fine, but i use them to check out other stuff sometimes, and plus its just the fact i want them to work haha, i paid for em!

ill let you know what happens!

if not all the parts for hd25's are interchangeable so u can just get the part u need off ebay and change it urself

if not all the parts for hd25's are interchangeable so u can just get the part u need off ebay and change it urself

even on the cheaper ones?

ive tried disconnecting it but i dont wanna pull to hard incase it just rips out the connection..

yeh, on the sp's too mate, one of the headphones on mine stopped workin turns out it was the phono jack that had gayed, new cable is like 30 quid

Happened to mine too, got them this time last year and one of the headphones went a couple of months back but I lost the receipt & haven't bothered buying a new bit yet as one side still works so I just use that. Might be worth emailing sennheiser could be a faulty batch?

emailed PLAY.COM last night.. got an email back today saying basically..

''Very sorry send them back to us'' yada yada..

so i guess that means ill be getting a replacement.

I will still post up what Sennheiser reply to me, if i hear back.

Mine are also fucked and they broke about 3 weeks after buying them brand new from a local shop, its defo a shitty batch coz the connection in both sides is faulty and randomly decides not to work.

very offputting when your in the middle of a mix and they just decide to turn off.

I may e mail them aswell and ask if i can get a replacement pair or get them fixed.

happened to my 595's when a mate took the piss on the cue level and blew out the right ear. Send them to the company you bought them off, then they will send them to sennheiser and they will fix em. thats what happened to me anyway

I know a company which repairs aircraft headsets (including many Sennheisers), they might be able to do yours too. Let me know if anyone wants their number.

I dont understand why people by sp's when the best DJ headphone on the market (HD25) is 20-30quid more...Ive had both and the difference is unbelievable...plus the sps are annoying as fuck

Back
Top Bottom