Anyone willing to do a Vocal for me? Preferably a Dread man saying BIG BAD AND HEAVY!

n.minas

As the title says i wanna a Vox for a project im working!

The tune in question is "The Burial"...........I know, I know been caned already but hear me out guys!

I have a Female vocalist thats going to do the Jill curtis/Yolanda part for me.
I have the original Thinks break "Revamped" with a personal touch.
I have recreated the intro strings and i have the other samples i need to proceed

Other than i dont want to just low cut an struggle get rid of the the whole tune behind the " My sound a murder" BIG BAD AND HEAVY Vocal.

I looked high and low for an Acapella before i realized the obvious fact that Leviticus or Logistics would of used it if they could of :lol_board I felt like a right twat when i counted how many hours i had been sitting there lol.

The next idea was sample inversion but i spent just as long searching for the Instrumental as i did the Acapella and to no avail as the "ONLY" 1 i found was on 7" and it sounded like it was edited differently.

So i decided the only thing to do now is come and post here to see if anyone might be up for it??

Maybe you have the aca or instra laying around? (highly doubt it:)

Or maybe you have a few ideas or tips to pass on, either way please share your views as they will all be appreciated.

Re: Anyone willing to do a Vocal for me? Preferably a Dread man saying BIG BAD AND HE

Thats a really top-notch vocal there RevTech!

You need to teach me the ways man..

Re: Anyone willing to do a Vocal for me? Preferably a Dread man saying BIG BAD AND HE

Ah man it's all about the LFO to the cutoff man

damn rev that is nearly identical big ups!

http://www.mediafire.com/?egaevg2ecf2dfj7

I've got a pretty sick mic, I'm sure this will suit you, it's me and my friend.

Not sure if your taking the piss by saying your sure it will suit me but thats the kinda feel i get after reading the replies!

Its all good tho i dont mind peeps having a laugh at my expense.

On a more serious tip, ima save that vocal for a future project and post the results kuz! Why dont you sling the big bad and heavy vocal down and send that my way bruv!

Sorry if im getting the wrong end of the stick but im starting to feel pretty stupid for even asking.

Back
Top Bottom