Anyone who went to Creamfields...

PadgeyRaver!!

Beatdown Tent

ANDY C

Oh my word - this set was unbelievable, he blew the fuckin tent pegs out the ground! One tune that caught my ears (and everyone elses) was towards the end of the set, all quite, just a faint melody then all of a sudden BOOOOOOOOOM the biggest, filthiest bassline u have ever heard, the hairs on my neck stood up. The place went fuckin nuts, i looked outside and u could just see ppl going 'ohhhhh my god, listen' and they would run in! the crowd was beggin for a rewind and the man they call Andy C done just that. He brought it back, started it again for the 2nd time around and everyone knew what was coming. When it kicked in, the place went fuckin nuts! great atmosphere, best set of the night!!

Anyone know the name of that particular tune by any chance?

chances are its fresh - exhale...b4 u ask fresh doesnt want to release it as he wants to get away from the synth dnb at the mo.he MAY give it out as an mp3 at sum point.

Hey students are a good lay and if it takes chessy synth pop to make they likkle pussies damp then I might like it...but it probably doesn't and I fuckin have to agree with ya Smurfee it is pantzensheizenelectro willysuck.

Back
Top Bottom