Anyone watch that program about Strangeways Prison last night????

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Freek, May 17, 2011.

1. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

Was a wicked program, really interesting to watch, however the one thing that i could not stand was....

"David Charlton"

This guy is the most disruptive inmate. i could not believe what i was hearing.
    They made it very very clear that this guy has no medical condition whether mental or physical, he is merely a useless lazy excuse of a human being.

This guy refuses to walk, move, eat, clean for himself. he has finished his sentence yet everytime he goes to the court for his release he mouths of to the judge and gets put back inside. He claims to have a mental health issue and is therefore kept on healthcare (the mental health ward).

Now the reason he wants to remain in prison is that he is homeless and has no where to go or no one, however the rehabilitation scheme has put him in many hostels/halfway houses, all of which he refuses to do anything for himself ie shits on his bed then sleeps in it, smashes up his entire room.

So basically he is the laziest person in the country by the sounds of it. and remember there is no medical condition preventing him to do anything himself, he is just choosing to make everyone else do everything for him.

When a dog starts acting the way he does you would assume they are very ill and need to be put down.

Remember!! it is your taxes that are paying for him to live like this!

anyways rant over, as i said rele rele interesting program and really surreal at parts.

2. mikey-bizzle-08

mikey-bizzle-08 WASTEMAN!

What channel was it on? Sounds quite interesting!

3. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

I saw this. Made for pretty bleak viewing most of it. Interesting nonetheless

Still, people banging their faces against concrete floors and trying to poke their own eyes out isnt what you wanna see when you are lean up

All shows that like say to me is: DONT GO TO FUCKING PRISION! IT SUCKS!

4. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

I see loads of people talking about it on FB but i didnt fancy it, I was in a very fragile state from the weekend and didn't think I'd handle it.

5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

according to the daily mail prison's like 5 star luxury, i can't wait to get locked up:teeth:

6. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

maybe, although, if he would rather be in prison, his life must have been pretty fuking shit outside, homeless people are not usually homeless because they are lazy, just unlucky, and esp unlucky to live in a society which has unrealistic expectations of its citizens, applied by classes that have no real understanding of what leads people to these places. prisons are a total waste of money any way imo, they completly defeat their purpose of existance, not that i want to see rapists and murderers loose on our streets, but society must find a better solution which actually helps reduce crime, rather than increasing it, which is what it does at the moment

might watch it, but Behind Bars - Louis Theroux was enough for me tbh, proper fucked up shit, its kinda painful to think what their lives must be like to lead them to those kind of places, espcially when they reach a point where prison is their option of choice

7. Freek

Please watch it, you will understand he is plain lazy and disgusting. whether homeless or not, the way he acts is just disgusting and there is no reason for it.

He is given a cell, 3 meals a day and has his shit wiped from his arse for him on a daily basis. yet he still finds it acceptable to shit in the room he sleeps in and wipe it all over the floors and walls, yet when u next see him... ooo i cant walk, i cant move... ummm u just ran around your cell wiping shit everywhere mate... he needs to grow up. he is just basically a spoilt child and the reason he is homeless is cos he is soo lazy he wont do anything for himself. no wonder he has no family or anything

8. Subjekt Music

Subjekt Music Well-Known Member

He looked like Quasimodo's younger brother.

Though he did make me laugh when he was asked: "Have you got a belt?"

His reply? "I'll belt you...."

Prison humour eh?

9. Freek

Yea he did look pretty groce, im suprised you could even understand what he was actually saying lol i couldnt make a word of it!!

What about that guy who repeatedly stabbed his ex to death?? soo worrying that in the program he seemed like a normal guy who you wouldnt of expected to commiting that.

However i do reckon he just snapped, your ex accuses u of raping her then takes your kids away from you. if he didnt actually rape her then i understand he could snap pretty bad, maybe not to stab her to death but it would make someone pretty angry lol

10. samgisking

samgisking Member

Wheres black homo when you need him?

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i didnt watch it, but i will talk on it anyway as i am qualified to talk about anything on merit of absoultely fuck all.
    to say a person like that is 'just lazy' is understating his condition somewhat. you would have his kind put down would you, for shame. its not all about money michael.

12. Freek

:) i did not say that i would have him put down, i was merely pointing out that an animal in his condition would be deemed very ill and would likely be put down :)

13. Acid_Alli

Acid_Alli aka The Executioner

That david was a ledge, playing the system like a boss. Wanted them to film him rolling round in his faeces or something. They should do a program like this but in Broadmoor.

14. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

you shouldnt get so riled up watching tv anyway. get out there hm? read a book or something ok?

15. samgisking

samgisking Member

David Charlton aka the meat safe murderer.

also that narrator sounded like a right peado.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  16. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Saw a bit of it tonight. To be fair he's border line retarded with possible mental issues. Probably shouldn't be in a normal jail.

views Easily distracte

Monkey Dust was quality; wish they'd made more.

Pretty sure David Charlton wasn't in for murder though(?)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015