ANyone want their tunes played on the LOAD Media Show this Friday ???

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Seeing as Deadly P has been kind enough to let me play once a month anyone wanna give me some dubs to play ? You never know one of teh A&R team might be breezin through the keynote studios at the time ( as they often do) and they might like what they hear....

Not sure what best way to do this is
Probably PM me a link to the tune. 1 thing please make sure its loud as it will be going up against mastered tracks....
Of course if I don't get no Pm's I won't take it personal http://www.load-media.co.uk

Seeing as Deadly P has been kind enough to let me play once a month anyone wanna give me some dubs to play ? You never know one of teh A&R team might be breezin through the keynote studios at the time ( as they often do) and they might like what they hear....

Not sure what best way to do this is
Probably PM me a link to the tune. 1 thing please make sure its loud as it will be going up against mastered tracks....
Of course if I don't get no Pm's I won't take it personal http://www.load-media.co.uk

Will hit you some tunes tomorrow man, got a few newies you might like!!
Nice one Stan!!

BIG up Mr Fozzybear & Mr $marty B!!! Will be checking these out...THis is an open offer as I'll be there once a month...The door is always open so to speak !!
:boobies:

Listened to those Trax $marty : Defo Like Mirro adn Devil ..others are good too...n e chance of linking up full copies ?

Last edited:
yeh i will have a word with him. I'm workin with the man 2moz and i will see what he's saying. "Mirror Mirror" isnt quite finito yet but i think "DEVIL" is. He might be a bit warry about giving it out to you but i will reassure him that your not out to steal his tunes, but to promote him. :2thumbs:

That's cool man..if he needs reassureance he can have mi name an address, and a tune or 2 of my own .. :respekt:

Anyways there is no hurry there will be other shows...but if any of you are not sure for taht reason...I getr sent stuff all the time, and you will NEVER find anything I was sent on a file share...4 real

Big Ups for all the sickness u guys have furnished me with...gonna be a helluva show!!!!! Love uz
:boom:

The rest of yuz have a month to send in ur tunes if ur up 4 it :bump:

EEZEE the Soundwave I will be listening to your beats shortly ( It is Saturday night tho so I iz breezin towards eth Subfactory and BEER 4 Now :drunk: )

BIG UP to all the contrubutors : I have sent you teh feedback your tunes got from the LOAD crew on Private Message, but sufdfice to say that a couple of the tracks at least were good enough to ask to contact the producers in question!!
So keep em coming people, and if you do get a honest feedback, that isn't "contact us", keep tryin!! You'll hit th e mark eventuallu ( At least I keep tellin myself that after 4 years in my own studio !!!)
:orly:

Oh and I shall be posting the Audio in mixes section soon...a few nice dubs from Fozzy bear,Specimin A ,Logicks,Blal,AI, and Hold Tight!!!

Back
Top Bottom