Anyone wanna battle?

jay walker said:
Ive seen this post over the last few days - how can a battle commence over the Web?

what would it be? submit a cd? more info Klusta!!!

(not saying im definetly a contender tho - ive heard a few of your sets!!)

dunno really, just seeing wot people are up for. Basically sort out a set, get it hosted, setup a poll/download counter/voting system. There you have it a web battle.

I just need to get motivated to do a new set, might do one this weekend :teeth:

njet, it's just about a broken soundcard...

i'll have to use the radio studio dexx, bringin my own mixer with.
but, how you'll gonna make sure that nobody cutz a perfect mix (out of 10 tries) with the computer???? how do you wanna check that.....
there's no code of conduct on the internet, remember...
or what about the idea of making date's for checking live sets via stream or what..

i'll be up 4 a battle !!!!!! let me no where when and how we can and i'll be there ,also im looking for peps to join me in a drum and bass dj team if anyone is interested ????????

yo get on paltalk and u can have a live scratching battle over the web....its a bit like msn voice convo but it supports line in so u can hook your turntables up to the line in on your soundcard! my name on there is benben89 i think

hey guys, i am new to these forums but would be well keen for a battle whether it be via netcast or pre-recorded..... live would be better as you can really gage someones skills in a live environment.

(y)

excuse the double post but is anyone actually keen to put their mouth where the money is so to speak???

i'm more than keen as i said before and if anyone requires any hosting space then hit me up PM and i'll see what i can sort :gpeace:

Back
Top Bottom