anyone using presonus studio one yet??

Was talking to Fast from Savage Rehab the other day about it. Says they switched from Reason to it and never looked back.. And said I should give it a go before I get too hung up on Ableton after making the switch. Aperently very user friendly, and uses a lot of the Reason shortcut keys. Think I'll give the demo a blast over the weekend

Thats wierd.....it was rus from savage rehab who talked my mate who is signed to ashatacks label to use it and he he's said the same thing. But hes gone from logic to presonus....hopefully getting a copy this weekend myself. Didnt think rehab made thier tracks in reason...surprised by that.

Thats wierd.....it was rus from savage rehab who talked my mate who is signed to ashatacks label to use it and he he's said the same thing. But hes gone from logic to presonus....hopefully getting a copy this weekend myself. Didnt think rehab made thier tracks in reason...surprised by that.

Yeah he's a good bloke, always got time for a chat.. Was after their set in Colchester last Friday.. Not exactly sure when they stopped using Reason, but he said they've never looked back since leaving it behind for Studio One

Funny you mentioned Studio One.

Msmith222 and myself have been discussing recently where we'd turn to in terms of DAWs if Apple decided to wash their hands of Logic or dumb it down a la Final Cut X. After looking around, we found that Studio One would most likely be our first choice with Ableton following as a close second. Though the Studio One pricing structure is a bit odd (ex. 64-bit is only available with the most expensive version), the DAW itself looks like gold. AU compatibility is a plus as well!

Yeah he's a good bloke, always got time for a chat.. Was after their set in Colchester last Friday.. Not exactly sure when they stopped using Reason, but he said they've never looked back since leaving it behind for Studio One

I love savage rehab......i wasnt really a fan until i actually heard them live....went to ashatacks night in bricklane a few months back and they killed it.....ive booked them for my next reformed event.....cant wait to hear them again.

tried it a few times, didn't like it myself. just felt like a dumbed down logic/cubase. worth a go though i guess.

usin it and loving it. the only thing i hate is the fact that you can´t automate the pitch of audio events. that sucks big way.
besides of that- i can only recommend it.

audio uses it as well btw :)

Back
Top Bottom