Anyone using logic?

The Hex

I hear a ton about reason, fruity loops, and cubase but I dont hear much about logic. I, myself, am a Logic 8 user and I LOVE it. I wish I could get a copy of reason for use with rewire but alone, it does me awesome. If anyone else out there wants to connect with me on this that would be awesome. Later!

loads of people use logic, particularly professionals. It has a great audio engine and the FXs are really good. I don't own a mac but i would consider getting one the next time i have to buy a PC/Laptop. In the meantime i use ableton and i'm getting some really good things out of it.

its all about what you enjoy using. if you can't get decent sounds out of one piece of software then put the practice in.

loads of people use logic, particularly professionals. It has a great audio engine and the FXs are really good. I don't own a mac but i would consider getting one the next time i have to buy a PC/Laptop. In the meantime i use ableton and i'm getting some really good things out of it.

its all about what you enjoy using. if you can't get decent sounds out of one piece of software then put the practice in.

i totally agree. when i first got logic it was so far beyond me. now a year and a half later i swear by this damn program . i actually JUST picked up reason and its kinda funny cuz i have barely any idea how to friggin use it. hopefully it doesnt take me another year to get the hang of this one...

anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback guys.

Back
Top Bottom