Anyone used audio animals or other online mastering service?

Cheers man!

id be half tempted to send a track to a few different mastering studios and see which comes back with best results and use that as basis for all future masterings. big cost though haha

I use them as does most of my dnb mates ... Give them a ring or email and speak to paul.... nice guy. Most of the top dnb people use them.. mampi swift, GLR .... etc. You can even go to their studio with your music.

yeah they are quality. track i sent to them got signed, so it mustve been a good master. your track will come back twice as loud and kick like a mule

i wouldnt recommend using differnet masterers though, stick to one, build a relationship, makes it a lot easier to ask for a discount lol,... thing i like about audio animals is they will give you some advice on your track before mastering, they do mixdowns too

I thought one day I would use Audio Animals. I pretty much downloaded all the free sample packs, and heard their mastering service is pretty good.

They got kick ass samples too, for crazy good deals.

Q though... Would an analog master be worth the extra price?

I think it's a bit subjective–while the type of gear used by the mastering engineer is crucial, what's plays more of a critical role (in my opinion) is how knowledgeable said engineer is with the gear he has at his disposal. Instead of thinking the extra cost goes towards the equipment, think of it as going towards the skills of the engineer.

As I said before (and as its been repeated), Subvert is outstanding, though I'm a bit bias because we've used them for all of tracks and therefore, they've gotten to know the "sound" that we're looking for with the finished product.

Just a heads up (and sneaky plug) We do Digital mastering for £10 a track - A cheaper alternative for producers who want good sounding masters

Check our website for more info and there is a list of some of the labels we have worked with on there as well

www.36hertzmastering.com

:cowbell:

Back
Top Bottom