Anyone up for seeing Vadim / Bonobo / Wax Taylor?

bluenote

I know, I know, its not dnb.. but other music exists.

I've got a ticket to Bonobo, Wax Taylor and Dj Vadim at Koko in Camden, a very good night.. but alas I'm going to bunchofcuts and not sure I'm up for both.

If anyone wants the ticket for cheaper then the £16.50 it costs, then let me know.

I don't wish to buy but Bonobo is fucking amazing.

I got tickets for The Roundhouse in May and it will be immense. New album coming on Ninja Tune also (pre-order available now).

Highly recommended, high quality chill out music.

I saw bonobo live about 3 years ago. I loved the albums I'd heard up til then but they bored me to shit. Really turned me off them. Seeemed
borderline self indulgent and I haven't listened since, unfortunatly.

Vadim on the other hand.... Amaze.

I saw bonobo live about 3 years ago. I loved the albums I'd heard up til then but they bored me to shit. Really turned me off them. Seeemed
borderline self indulgent and I haven't listened since, unfortunatly.

Vadim on the other hand.... Amaze.

Bonobo are great man, the b-sides and remixes comp had some ultimate after-rave gems...

As for Vadim, incredibly talented...

Anyways... so I take it there are no takers?

I know, I know, its not dnb.. but other music exists.

I've got a ticket to Bonobo, Wax Taylor and Dj Vadim at Koko in Camden, a very good night.. but alas I'm going to bunchofcuts and not sure I'm up for both.

If anyone wants the ticket for cheaper then the £16.50 it costs, then let me know.

Hi ,

I ll try to find 1 ticket for wax taylor if your ticket it's still available i buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can sent me a mail : aurelie.canolle@googlemail.com
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom