Anyone up for a new DNBFORUM mix????

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone up for it???

Basicly... everyone who wants to get involved does a 15min mix based around a basic theme and then its all pieced together to make one long mix.

I dont mind piecing it all together etc....

Ideas for a theme are welcome....

---------------------------------------

So far we have:

Fire Starter **MIX DONE**
No,No,No - The Wildlife Collective aka Ed Solo,DJ Deekline
Good Enough - Serial Killaz Remix
Sound War - Visionary ft Bunny Solider messenger selah jahdan
Raggamuffin - Soundclash
Turn Down The Lights - Benny Page
Crying Out - Soundclash
Ragga Tip - DJ Deekline
You Never Know - Serial Killaz
Come Around - Flare Remix

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gambit **Mix Done**
Make you Flex - Equinox
Thameslick - Amen Andrews
U Don't Know - Breakage
Junglebunny - Amen Andrews
Amen Fools - DSP
Babylon - Amen Andrews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RocksteadyUK - 3 Decks **Mix Done**
Siren - Ghostrider
>>> Siren - Control
Spira - Black Hole (X-Bass Remix)
Kryteria & Ketz - Thermal
Black Sun Empire - Transmission
>>> Brainfuzz - Runner One
Optiv - Failure Notice
>>> Apex - In Motion
Melamin - Traum
Exorcist - Revenge

DJ Marlock **CURRENTLY DOING MIX**
Tensor
Alz
Sicx
Muzza DJ
Smarty
Freek
Ozmatic
DJ Spliff
J-Rex
Dedbult
Crook

----------------------------

Ill set a deadline in a few days for all the mixes to be in by. But.... if any of you guys want to get on with it and send over your mix... just inbox it to me as soon as you've got it uploaded.

Last edited:
im up for it, why not try and get as many of the different sub genre s in dnb covered as possible get each dj to pick a sub genre and enter there mix

im up for it, why not try and get as many of the different sub genre s in dnb covered as possible get each dj to pick a sub genre and enter there mix

yea thatd be cool but maybe make sure the last tune is kind of like the next sub genre like jump up techy kindof jump up tune into techstep etc

Down like a clown. Would like to get it sorted soon though, whilst I have the time off work

Let's hope we get a nice variety of dnb, make it an education for those who don't know what's going on outside of their favourite sub-genre.

Im game. Might leave the vinyl out, stil relatively new to em. CDJ's and VMS4 for me =P

I'll be up for Jump up/jungle/old skool kinda thing.

Last edited:
Cool... right so far its....

RocksteadyUK
Fire Starter
The Gambit
DJ Marlock
Tensor
Alz
Sicx
Muzza DJ
Smarty
Freek
Ozmatic
DJ Spliff
J-Rex
Dedbult

We should just get as many peeps as possible really... then just split it into 60min or so blocks...

Im game for the multi sub genre thing.... What is probably easier... is if you guys just do what ever suits you and when ive got all the mixes in i can arrange the mixes so there isnt any overly drastic changes etc.

Back
Top Bottom