Anyone up for a collab just for fun?

Discussion in 'Production' started by Faraday, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Faraday

Faraday New Member

Hi everyone! I come from the depths of Mordor aka Estonia and Im a huge fan of dnb. Sadly, there aren't many people in my country who would like to produce dnb (many sadfaces) so maybe someone in here is interested to collab with me :)

By no means am I an experienced producer. I started somewhere in the beginning of this year and tried to devote as much of my free time as possible to it. But I like to think I am no beginner either (I know quite well what sidechain and other production related words mean :cool:). I've also played guitar for at least 5 years now...that's about it for my musical background.

I'm a HUGE fan of The Upbeats, Delta Heavy, Dimension and well I could go on but these are some prime examples of my taste and what kind of style Im striving for.

So if you are somewhere in the same level as me and just want to try something out then let me know. I use Ableton on my mac btw.

Here is one of my songs I've done (yeah I know the mixdown isn't good but Im still learning :))
    soundcloud.com/faraday-943594680/over/s-yx2Gt

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. Noirednb

Noirednb New Member

theres no link for the song

3. Dissiopathic

Dissiopathic Member

I use ableton on my macbook too.. I'm italian, if you want we can try to create something.. Let me know

4. Faraday

Faraday New Member

I dunno why the link here (or the preview doesnt work properly). Maybe you can see if I post the link like this?

soundcloud.com/faraday-943594680/over/s-yx2Gt

5. Noirednb

Noirednb New Member

nope theres no link :p also tried searching but theres loads of faradays