Anyone up for a battle?

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Why don't a load of us have an online battle with our mixes? Whoever wants to get involved do a half hour mix and post it up here in the next 2 weeks then we can ask other peeps on here to download it and rate their best.

Whose with me? Or is this far to much hassle and i am just wondering to much?...wondering ? ? ?

:orly:

Ez man, yeah we did it last month and only had 30 odd people voting.... good laugh though, but a mission to organise, but see what the others come back with and take it from there...I'd do one for def...U

Why don't a load of us have an online battle with our mixes? Whoever wants to get involved do a half hour mix and post it up here in the next 2 weeks then we can ask other peeps on here to download it and rate their best.

Whose with me? Or is this far to much hassle and i am just wondering to much?...wondering ? ? ?

:orly:

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
i think a 10 minute mix would be alot easier to sort out :lol: who the hell would listen to multiple 30 minute mixes? well, i wouldnt :)

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Yes, Forensic makes a good point! 10 mins would be much better!

NEW 10 MINUTE RULE! DO WHAT YOU CAN IN 10 MINUTES!!!

easiest to do another poll thing on the forum, quite easy to set up - might be better if we were to name a upload site and put them all on the same one like say Mediafire - otherwise the sets expire or you get bare pop ups before you can d/l it...

yeah dat does sound better, where are d sets gona be posted? etc