Anyone tried uploading to soundcloud today?

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I've been trying to get a new track uploaded to soundcloud all frickin day, but it wont go past a measly 1%! I've tried restarting my cpu, router etc, cleared the cache blah blah blah, but nothing, just sits at 1% forever! Anyone else getting this today?

havent tried today but ive had problems before

try the oldschool uploader that worked for me

I did actually. got a private track uploaded without problems, but I've noticed soundcloud has been particularly buggy and difficult to reach the past months.

The status blog is always interesting to look at when experiencing problems :

http://status.soundcloud.com/

No messages for today, but they mentioned processing issues two days ago, and they might just have backlog issues again today.

So im still having the same issues today, it seems like its my end though as there's new stuff being uploaded on my dashboard feed from other users! Anyone know of a solution to this as its pissing me right off!

Which OS and browser are you using?
Did you check Adobe Flash Player is up to date? I've had troubles with that earlier, but I'd be surprised they still have issues with it.

Cheers

Last edited:
Which OS and browser are you using?
Did you check Adobe Flash Player is up to date? I've had troubles with that earlier, but I'd be surprised they still have issues with it.

Cheers
I've tried IE and chrome and having the same issue on both. I've also updated flash player today and still the same thing is happening

Back
Top Bottom