Anyone seen the ring??

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
You reckon? I thought the only dark bit was when she was crawling out of the well on the video, and then started coming out the tv. Ive seen scarier episodes of Neighbours :D

yeh, it was definitely disturbing but the bit that freaked me out was when she crawled out... i had to spend the next two nights sleeping with the lights on lol. okay and the people who died also looked really nasty

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by Mulla
You reckon? I thought the only dark bit was when she was crawling out of the well on the video, and then started coming out the tv. Ive seen scarier episodes of Neighbours :D
Fudge, give away the whole plot, why don't you?:mad:

Sounds like a movie worth wasting a free movie pass on - with a worthy chick. But I've gotta do it by the end of 2002.

Chuck:D

Originally posted by Charlie Van Pelt
Sounds like a movie worth wasting a free movie pass on - with a worthy chick.
Chuck:D
that's the spirit... you'll have her grabbing onto you and shrieking the whole time. i did the whole screaming bit. i NEVER do that in theaters!

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by sassyasschica
that's the spirit... you'll have her grabbing onto you and shrieking the whole time. i did the whole screaming bit. i NEVER do that in theaters!
I'd better cue up Aphrodite's "All Over Me" then.

Chuck, wanted in 50 states for "ruining solid relationships" :D

Charlie Van Pelt

Charles N. Charge
Originally posted by Zestiee
What are you lot on about? I don't know?
That always happens when I try to make a joke 'cause no one has my higher intellectual powers.

And Zestiee, don't be surprised if you get a cease and desist order from your namesake. :D

Chuck, God's gift to women (too bad they don't know that):chainsaw:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
saw it when i was in amsterdam. that movie scared the living daylights out of me. i slept through parts and i didnt understand a second of the intrigue right then and there but the part with the tv i couldnt beleive my eyes. the climax is just total.