Anyone recommend anywhere around London for Technics servicing?

i recommend the DIY method. There are plenty of good tutorials available online.

i have opened up my decks and replaced the RCA & ground cables with a buddy of mine, really was not that difficult at all.

If you need to flip your table over, just make sure to place it on a pillow so that no damage is done to the tone arm.

What is wrong with your deck? Maybe i can help ya find some info to repair it yourself. PM me if you need to just post it here as other may also find it useful.

i recommend the DIY method. There are plenty of good tutorials available online.

i have opened up my decks and replaced the RCA & ground cables with a buddy of mine, really was not that difficult at all.

If you need to flip your table over, just make sure to place it on a pillow so that no damage is done to the tone arm.

What is wrong with your deck? Maybe i can help ya find some info to repair it yourself. PM me if you need to just post it here as other may also find it useful.

Nah theres nothing wrong. Just wanted a service to get working like new again. Just want all the internal parts cleaned up and re greased.

Cheers anyways. ;)

go to tottenham court road. there are loads of audio shops. just look for the one with the biggest technics sign above the shop front.

yeah there is a shop on the corner of tottentham court road (other side to the station entrance) cant remember what its called they should be able to do it 4 ya!

Check out the turntable pimp. Have to get it couriered to him but apparently hes really good. Wont cost too much either

Back
Top Bottom