anyone reaching dispatch album launch next friday?

unsure, sick line up but my paper game aint strong right now. better get my hustle on

Yeep shud be reaching this! Line up looks naughty!!! Always gd vibes at EOC's aswell

i might not recognise you without the fringe. but if you see a little lad in black glasses winding his waist, then that'll be me, come say wha' gwarn

haha will do mate, will be my first time at gramophone i'm looking forward to it

Looking forward to this , gonna be big

SET TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

2100 - 2200
SKEPTICAL

2200 - 2300
HYDRO & KEZA

2300 - 0000
SPINLINE

0000 - 0100
OCTANE & DLR

0100 - 0200
LENZMAN

0200 - 0330
ANT TC1 B2B SURVIVAL B2B SUBTERRA

HOSTED BY:

SYSTEM
BASSLINE MC
MASTER X
JC

anyone else think this was a bit of a let down? to call it a drum and bass night is fairly misleading, because there was no bass to speak of.

best part of the night though was trying to chat up a girl by telling her knees weren't in the middle of her legs

anyone else think this was a bit of a let down? to call it a drum and bass night is fairly misleading, because there was no bass to speak of.

best part of the night though was trying to chat up a girl by telling her knees weren't in the middle of her legs

the system was some what disappointing and the music stopping in survivals set was dud but the tunes were fire. nice to see you safety

Back
Top Bottom