Anyone Out There Using FabFilter Plugs?

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
I've downloaded the demo of FabFilter Twin 2 after watching a production vid from Armin van Buuren (a Trance dude), and I must say that I find everything about it to be stunning!

The filters on it are very, VERY nice as are the GUI and awesome mod-matrix abilities. Definitely considering this as my next plugin purchase.

FabFilter seems to be pretty big with most of the House/Trance crowd but I was wondering how many of you guys use their stuff. If you don't know I think you should definitely give them a whirl! 30 Day evaluation on all their demos I think.

FabFilter's Product Page

Timeless filter (more like a delay-chorus plugin) is amazing.But you have to learn some way it works, not too hard. (you have a lot of preset, but to master some artefact, better to know how to use some parameters)

Yeahh, I always learn the plugins I like and use a lot from the inside out, if you discovered the functions of timeless then you can create some interesting stuff. That send through my Kaoss Pad 3 and back into another instance of timeless for optimal fun!

Back
Top Bottom