anyone one bought shiners and follow the light yet?

This has been bagged, but i want this...i will prob never see it tho...grrr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw_R_fpk5D8

yeah i put this up on my top 3 thing in another thread, he's such a genius at production, expansion vip, style baby vip, cliffton crutch vip, life vip, and fly away all big tunes from him that'll never see the light of a vinyl shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

still to have shiners isawsome already got some idea's for it

i've had follow the light for a while now (ram subscription) and i've been rinsing it however rock it never really gets touched to be honest heard it to many times plus its almost a year this weekend when andy c dropped it at global, thats when the tue was at its peak

only a handful of people have had the dub (outside of the Ram camp) so its kinda of still fresh in that sense regardless of the fact that its been played a lot

expected more from Dillinja to be honest.. thought that after such a long break he might have come up with some new sounds instead of just re-using the same old.

As for Follow the light/Rock it think there both master pieces no matter how battered they are.. they've been battered for a reason after all

expected more from Dillinja to be honest.. thought that after such a long break he might have come up with some new sounds instead of just re-using the same old.

As for Follow the light/Rock it think there both master pieces no matter how battered they are.. they've been battered for a reason after all

there was an interview with lemon d and dillinja saying there working on an new album so i guess this new 12" is to pass the time untill then, but still for dance floor smashers you can't go wrong with shiners fair enough its no silver blade or friday but these are modern times the sound has changed (i mean dillinja sound) i guess for dillinja???

Grabbed the new Sub Focus piece as standard. As for Dillinja's unreleased stuff, they're launching a Valve Digital site www.vlvmusic.com where they will release most stuff that they don't feel worth pressing, including Fly Away.

Grabbed the new Sub Focus piece as standard. As for Dillinja's unreleased stuff, they're launching a Valve Digital site www.vlvmusic.com where they will release most stuff that they don't feel worth pressing, including Fly Away.

if that is true about fly away then that wav file s getting straight to the cutting house i love that tune, dillinja's production smacks everyone elses for me in the jump up scene for me, he can do no wrong even if shiners isn't what people expect of him its still a nuts track (still find it jokes how sub zero catted his style for spin doc)

it will take a while to come out probably dillinja aint the quickest person for releases i'd say 6-8 weeks but thats just speculation..

Back
Top Bottom