Anyone on here, not a DJ?(including bedroom djs) N/T

never djed, not interested in it. I appreciate professionals.

lol

catty.jpg

didnt mean it like that at all, but see how it could be read. I just meant that even though I am not a dj myself I still appreciate what the top dj's do and how good they actually are. Just because I don't practice it doesnt mean I don't understand it.

didnt mean it like that at all, but see how it could be read. I just meant that even though I am not a dj myself I still appreciate what the top dj's do and how good they actually are. Just because I don't practice it doesnt mean I don't understand it.

To be honest with you mate, I've never quite understood the over the top admiration DJ's get. When I used to shop at Blackmarket Records, you'd get kids coming in gawping at Ray Keiths nuts for over an hour and not even buying any records.

I got flamed hard on DOA for not worshipping at the nutsack of the most holy, Andy C, even though I actually gave him props as being technically gifted.

Just how the scene is I guess, always been like that!

iv only just started but i like the fact it has reduced the amount of time i spent wanking!! im pretty gash to be honest but wana get good enough to really enjoy it and not get pissed off!

To be honest with you mate, I've never quite understood the over the top admiration DJ's get. When I used to shop at Blackmarket Records, you'd get kids coming in gawping at Ray Keiths nuts for over an hour and not even buying any records.

I got flamed hard on DOA for not worshipping at the nutsack of the most holy, Andy C, even though I actually gave him props as being technically gifted.

Just how the scene is I guess, always been like that!

Its just a case of whatever floats your boat. There will always be some dj's who some people love and others won't enjoy it at all. All about variety.

My opinion about the top dj's is that they are popular for a reason, even if that reason isn't something I appreciate. Hazard for example produces what people describe as bangers. He doesnt do it for me as a producer or dj but others suck his balls. Each to their own.

true, the only time i saw hazard he played a shite, energyless set, he was proper shown up by sappo and mark xtc on before him - its all opinion though.

also im with hyperD on that one, definitely slighlty more productive than wanking

:teeth:

Im not anymore, cant afford them coz im going on a gap year and buying a car, my last decks got nicked :(

Hope to get some in the near future though (y)

Never DJ'd or produced but I appreciate the talent and effort required to succeed in both art forms

ive had cdj's for about a month, so no im not a dj and i dont really wanna be one either. i just do it personal pleaure really, like a hobby or something. :)

true, the only time i saw hazard he played a shite, energyless set, he was proper shown up by sappo and mark xtc on before him - its all opinion though.

also im with hyperD on that one, definitely slighlty more productive than wanking

:teeth:

can't of been hazard lol

Back
Top Bottom