Anyone need a photographer

54th

im developing my portfolio at the moment so im doing freebie sessions for anyone in the Portsmouth and Southampton area. Ive got an on-line website (www.54thparallel.co.uk) if you want to check out what ive already done. I use a Nikon D70. If you need some sort of image for promo stuff i.e. portrait, funky art stuff etc.. then give me shout.

cheers

Paul

hey man, havent got any use for your photos (unfortunately :( ) but was just flicking through your photo album and wanted to say how good your photos were! used to do a bit of photography at school and uni myself. well liking your abstract photos, websites cool too :slayer:

hey cheers m8. Its not so much people useing the photos that are up as it is me wanting to get more to put up. Its just a bit of shameless self-promotion. I just want to keep doing different things, so if you know anyone who needs any photography to be done then dont forget me!!!! Seriously, im just trying to expand on what i already have. Thanks for taking the time to check the site out as well,

Paul

54th said:
hey cheers m8. Its not so much people useing the photos that are up as it is me wanting to get more to put up. Its just a bit of shameless self-promotion. I just want to keep doing different things, so if you know anyone who needs any photography to be done then dont forget me!!!! Seriously, im just trying to expand on what i already have. Thanks for taking the time to check the site out as well,

Paul
Ez mate, I'll PM you at some point tomorrow, big up (y)

Back
Top Bottom