Anyone knows some good words/phrases samples?

Quotec

Wasup!

Lately I am really short on great vocal shot samples like phrases, separate words or little vocal FX. I am mainly looking for male vocals which would suit a heavier track.

Many thanks

they talk alot in films. could try and sample that maybe.

Films give a lot of awesome samples, especially of people talking (yes I'm aware of possible copyright issues). Classic, if not completely cliche for "male vocals which would suit a heavier track" would be quotes from Tarantino characters :P

You can find some gems on freesound.org. Just use the search function. Otherwise sample from movies or games, but you need to find a label who gives a shit about the copyright and also you need to be a badass.

I just went on fiverr.com and got somebody to record a vocal for an intro im working on, cost 5 USD but was exactly what I am looking for and because it's a custom job im the only one that has something like this so it's 100% original (i hope :p)

You can find some gems on freesound.org. Just use the search function. Otherwise sample from movies or games, but you need to find a label who gives a shit about the copyright and also you need to be a badass.
you just need to keep in mind that although the sounds on freesound are on creative commons, you have different types of CC. There are ones who allow you to modify the sample, some ask you to credit them for the sound and others don't allow you to make any change at all.

Back
Top Bottom