anyone knows anything about drugs tests?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by klusta, Jun 15, 2005.

1. klusta

klusta Pulsar

got an aptitude test and a drugs test coming up pretty soonish. Anyone know what drugs? I now layin off the weed for a while, probably too late though

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

right, i had to go through that shit once, and weed is a motherfucker to hide, specially if youre a long time caner.
    most chemicals wont show in blood or urine after 2-4 days, dunno bout skin or hair.
    Weed stays a bit longer, but because you more than likely have a much larger intake of the drug (?!), it tends to stay longer, and test can be really chaotic.
    Few years back ,i had to go through a series of testing for 3 months. Altough i stayed clean for that time, with cannabis, beeing one of my best mates for the last 5 years, that shit just wouldnt go.
    My first test came out at 112, next week was 120 !
    the one after 75, and then 110..!! and i kept clean, honestly!!
    I think, my final one was 55 ish, which is still 35 over the "voluntary intake" limit !

Best thing to do really, is to look on the tinternet bout flushing or distracting solutions.
    They vary in use, some work in few days, some in hours.
    :google:

good luck mang, i know how stresfull it can get, :ban:

3. klusta

klusta Pulsar

cheers bro

:google: time then

4. playtoy'

playtoy' anauric

'ural' all the way love

its powder you put in water when you have kidney infection. flushes out your system. quite handy in detoxing ive found (yn)

5. Orbit887

Orbit887 Member

Heard that exercising can swing it either way - especially if ur slightly on the 'larger' side of average, depending on how much of a heavy smoker you are - THC builds up in the fat cells in the body.

Exercise a lot before hand - can remove the THC from the cells. However - if the build up is too much this can in turn end up releasing THC that may not have otherwise shown in the tests. In that case it's reportly better to try and just fatten up more, (whilst not smoking obviously!) to basically increase the amount of fat cells in the body - leaving you with a smaller amount of THC locked in ur body as compared to previously, as well as locking in some of the THC that you may have released by doing exercise.

Had to look into this a while back, never actually had to do a test in the end, but there's loads of info out there on the web.

6. ZESTOI

ZESTOI time for heroes.

Go Boots too, they do detox kits and the like, the most expensive ones are pretty powerful!