Anyone know which labels would be good to send this kind of drum and bass too?

i cant listen to your link right now but "jump up with something different" is what i look for at Multi Function Music.

AIM it across to: DJLevela

cheers

i cant listen to your link right now but "jump up with something different" is what i look for at Multi Function Music.

AIM it across to: DJLevela

cheers

didnt know you had a label bro... migh send some bits in the near future?

cheers evez, just im not really too sure where too searh

Levela - i've added and ill send it over once accepted :)

thanks

putting music on soundcloud is a sure fire was to make sure no label will want to sign it

whos going to press up a record thats already public domain

not sure if i totally agree vapour
many labels check tracks out thru soundcloud and anyways if it were to get signed then itll be removed from there anyway...about 5 people have listened to it on soundcloud, is that really an issue? maybe it is i dunno.

i think what vapour means is post up a clip,not the full tune. Normaly a label will take an interest to an artist through soundcloud then the label may ask them to send sum bits through that arent on a public site.

ok i get ya
thanks, ill bare that in mind

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

when sending tunes to labels then dya wanna be sending the full track?

i think what vapour means is post up a clip,not the full tune. Normaly a label will take an interest to an artist through soundcloud then the label may ask them to send sum bits through that arent on a public site.

this is my experience of it... i rarely use the feedback bit on the forum anymore unless i'm stuck with a tune cos i'd rather not have unreleased stuff on my SC!

cool
I see what you mean about putting clips up but at the moment i don't think my tunes are at the level they need to be so thats why i post up full ones for feedback from peeps, see what i mean?

If your tracks arent up to scratch then labels arent really going to be looking for them i'd imagine (not in a bad way on you, i havent checked the tracks).

Keep tracks offline if youre hoping for label interest. Don't send them around to everyone. Full 320 mp3s over aim or soundcloud works best for me, however lots of people have different preferences.

ok man cheers

---------- Post added at 14:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

just wondering tho, how am i gonna have my tracks heard if there not out online, i mean i few a label contacts but i could be sending my tunes to all the wrong labels?

having tracks on soundcloud is a good way to get noticed, we have tracked a few artists over soundcloud..just cos the tracks are public doesn't mean shit, if its a 30 second / 1 minute clip who cares if its online, as long as its not a full track which is rippable its all good, and no reason why they can't be signed.

Dub Style VIP could seriously do a release!

Phantasy has got no plans what so ever to release it.

I might put in up for free download...

---------- Post added at 09:22 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

didnt know you had a label bro... migh send some bits in the near future?

Yeh Multi Function Music has been running about 10 months now. 005 is out on monday.

I'll always listen to everything i get sent so AIM some bits over if ya want.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom