anyone know where to find any good massive presets?

What kind of sounds are you after? I've got a shit load of preset banks, ranging from utter shit brostep/skrillex wobbles, to ambient soundscapes and noises?

I've also got a bank of around 15 - 20 presets that I made myself, that I turn to quite regular!

A lot of times if you can find a good youtube tutorial of the sound you're looking for hey'll have a DL to the preset in the description; not always the case tho.

really not difficult to make yourself man...better to learn yourself than rely on presets.

Yeah to be fair, a low sub with slight LFO isn't exactly a difficult sound to make in massive. Simply have a sine wave on osc 1, a smooth square on osc 2. both running through a lowpass 4 filter on filter 1, with an LFO attached to it.....job done

Its hard to filter through all the shitty tutorials on Youtube for the decent ones. I would recommend checking out Ryan Enzed's website. He has quality tutorials. Although, mostly for electro and dubstep alot of the techniques can be trasnferred to DnB. And you learn to make them instead of simply downloading a preset. www.ryanenzed.com

Yeah to be fair, a low sub with slight LFO isn't exactly a difficult sound to make in massive. Simply have a sine wave on osc 1, a smooth square on osc 2. both running through a lowpass 4 filter on filter 1, with an LFO attached to it.....job done

not quite as easy as that tho is it im getting the hang of it now sort of, basically i want to make bass like the drop in this loadstar tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGMLzTDwRg0

anyone know what rate the lfo is at im guessin 1/4 but maybe well off

not quite as easy as that tho is it im getting the hang of it now sort of, basically i want to make bass like the drop in this loadstar tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGMLzTDwRg0

anyone know what rate the lfo is at im guessin 1/4 but maybe well off

Sounds like it's modulated via keytracking (i.e. the lower the note the lower the LFO rate and vice versa) or a good deal of automating the rate.

Actually it is as easy as that. You said you wanted a low sub with slight LFO and I gave you the exact steps to create it? I apologise for trying to be helpful.....

Actually it is as easy as that. You said you wanted a low sub with slight LFO and I gave you the exact steps to create it? I apologise for trying to be helpful.....

my bad mate didnt mean it to sound like that just meant that ive tried that and it aint sounding right

Back
Top Bottom