Anyone know where i can download some Spor tracks?

boydie86

Yeha... just that really.
Love the guys music and just wondering if anyone knew where i could download some tracks of his.
Cheers.

maybe send him a PM? I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you where the torrents of his latest tunes are.
:rinsed:

Cheers for being nice some of you and showin me some decent sites. And to the others fuck right off for not helpin someone who's pretty new to the scene and cant exactly find spor in his local village HMV.

Hye Boydie, they just thought you were looking to do the artist out what few hard earned they might get , so don't take it too badly.

Apparrently I-Tunes are actually getting their shite together too, and you might be plesently surprsied at what you find :jazz_band

Cheers for being nice some of you and showin me some decent sites. And to the others fuck right off for not helpin someone who's pretty new to the scene and cant exactly find spor in his local village HMV.

Kid, fuck right off!

You want mp3 downloads to buy, then ask for mp3 shops, not downloads.

:mad:

Kid, fuck right off!

You want mp3 downloads to buy, then ask for mp3 shops, not downloads.

:mad:

Always so quick to hate Dustek...and so ready to welcome our new forum members with a kind word......... I ain't taking sides on this one..let the battle commence...in the Waffle section at ten paces gentlemen...start a thread calling each other cunt and the best insult that makes us all laugh wins ???

:alchy:

havent we already done that thread, Stedfast you cunt?

legal dnb mp3s can be hard to find, just try an online rekkid shop I would

Always so quick to hate Dustek...and so ready to welcome our new forum members with a kind word.

Hey, I'm always pleasant to the new guys. Nobody has ever heard "newbie" from me.

My hate is reactive, I'm pleasant until you tell me to fuck off and then I tell you to fuck off twice.

As to "mr fuck off", try beatport.com They have plenty of tracks from Spor. Next time make it clear because there are plenty of idiots who ask for pirate tracks when they say "download" (the majority).

As for fuck off = :finger2:

Last edited:
Hey, I'm always pleasant to the new guys. Nobody has ever heard "newbie" from me.

My hate is reactive, I'm pleasant until you tell me to fuck off and then I tell you to fuck off twice.

As to "mr fuck off", try beatport.com They have plenty of tracks from Spor. Next time make it clear because there are plenty of idiots who ask for pirate tracks when they say "download" (the majority).

As for fuck off = :finger2:

STFU Newb hehehehe
:teeth:

I am the first to cus someone for trying to rip producers off. I was tempted to slate this newb for not learning how to use the internet, tehn I thought nah, don't be a Cunt...soooooo

Oi Mesh who you callin C@nt you C@nt heh ehh ...Hey woulda bene almost as much fun as the Is Groorvrider a Muslim Thread for about umm 2 minutes....

Hope I hurt lots of feelings. Just remember girls you were all once newbies with a small willy and no clue....:fuckjoo: :rowley: :builder:

Tell ya what lets all hold hands and sing "We are the World" :grouphug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom